GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Brakes Brakes Brakes

If you want to keep your stock non pp brakes I would switch to the Powerstop trackday spec pads. They are honestly a hidden gem. They make a ton of noise and will destroy your rotors if you don't swap them out for daily driving. They are true track pads so they don't come with any hardware, they...
  2. G

2021 HPDE Plans

Absolutely, we are always looking for more people. I will let you know what events/ dates are happening once more info is available.
  3. G

2021 HPDE Plans

What group do you run with at BIR? I run with Slowpokes, Porsche club, Audi club, and have started to do lots of private track days were someone in our group will rent the track and we just pay him.
  4. G

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Track name: Brainerd International Raceway (Competition Road Course) Track location: Brainerd, MN Lap time: 1:54.88 Year/model: 2016 GTI S Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: Stock weight Estimated wheel horsepower: Stock non performance pack 210HP? Fuel: 93 Tire size and model: Kumho...
  5. G

Driving at (and over) the Limit

The only damage was part of the plastic underbelly tray. I drove off and continued to drive the rest of the weekend. I was running Michelin pilot super sports. I would hit 145mph on the front straight, but when I spun out, I was going around 110mph.
  6. G

Driving at (and over) the Limit

This was my worst off in my old Audi S4. I started to slide and instead of staying in the power and letting quattro save me. I let off the gas and got snap oversteer.
  7. G

FS: 2016 GTI S, DSG, MN

Bump and open to offers.
  8. G

FS: 2016 GTI S, DSG, MN

For sale is my 2016 VW GTI. This is a one owner car and I have all the receipts from maintenance since new. I had the oil changed every 5,000 miles and have completed every scheduled maintenance including DSG service, spark plugs, brake fluid flush, ext... The car has never been tuned. The only...
  9. G

18" BBS RS-GT Wheels with 235/40/18 Continental Extremecontact sport tires

Serious about selling and want them gone. $1,300.00 From BBS website "2-Piece Die Forged Aluminum Wheel - Titanium Fasteners - Rim sections machined using a BBS Patented process to reduce weight - Weight optimized by FEM analysis" Wheel Size: 18x8 Offset: ET40 PCD: originally 5x110 but have...
  10. G

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

BBS RGR 17x7.5 et:48 245/40/17 Track setup.
  11. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I just got the car two months ago so I haven't purchased summer wheels.
  12. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Been putting off getting the winter tires installed but finally got around to doing it. BBS RGR 17x7.5 ET:48 with 205/50/17 Hakkapeliitta R2 tires. Getting them all prepared for the harsh MN winter. Took the first snow storm like a champ.