GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: EcoHitch 1 1/4” MK7 Sportwagen

Bought this used but never installed. In good shape. https://torkliftcentral.com/2015-2017-volkswagen-golf-sportwagen-alltrack-tsi-ecohitch $100 buyer pays shipping (within continental US only)
  2. H

FS: Austin’s with tires

Off of my 2016 GTI. No curb rashes. Tires (Continental ProContact) are in good shape and about 1/4 or so life left (picture of one). Have been stored on wheel caddy. Local pickup preferred - Charlotte, NC area. SOLD
  3. H

FS: OEM Downpipe with bracket

OEM Downpipe with bracket from a 2016 GTI. Removed at around 6000 miles. Prefer local pickup; Charlotte, NC area. SOLD
  4. H

FS: New BFI stage 1 engine/trans mounts w/ VW hardware

New BFI stage 1 engine and transmission mounts with new OEM VW hardware. SOLD
  5. H

FS: 034 Engine and Transmission Motor Mounts New

For sale 034 Motorsports Street Density Montor and Transmission mounts new, still wrapped in plastic. I decided not to install motor/trans mounts, and figured someone can use these and save a few bucks. Will ship in origanl shipping box as pictured. SOLD
  6. H

Good body shop around Concord, NC?

The wife's new Alltrack got bumped into and the rear bumper is messed up. Any good body shops around the Concord area?
  7. H

New Cars and Coffee location in Charlotte

Starting June 3rd it will be down the street from the airport at: 135 Hive Dr. Charlotte, NC 28217 7-11am
  8. H

CTS downpipe from catted to cattless = what gains?

If I swapped out the cat section for the cattless section on CTS DP (APR stg 2), what kind of gains could I expect? Also, any affect on the tune?
  9. H

ECS 10/15 Wheel Spacers with Bolts

I used this set of ECS 10mm and 15mm spacers for a couple hundred miles and then bought new wheels. Comes with appropriate sized black bolts (ball seat for factory wheels) from ECS. SOLD
  10. H

Stock intercooler question

Does anyone know off hand what size diameter the stock intercooler inlet and outlet piping are so I don't have to take stuff apart? I have a FMIC on the way and would like to order vinyl caps for the stock I/C inlet/outlet.
  11. H

MSS spring kit for DCC struts...anyone have them?

I'm looking to finally get to my suspension here in the next month or two and I have been looking at two options: coilovers with DCC delete or MSS Sport kit and use the DCC struts. I would prefer the latter, but want to hear of anyone's experience with them since they cost so much for just...
  12. H

So I tried launch control for the first time

Is it normal to have a burning clutch smell from the DSG? I'm APR stage 2 and as soon as it fully engaged, I spun like crazy. Seems pretty worthless for me especially with the stock tires.
  13. H

Installed Leyo Paddle Extensions

I haven't read much on the Leyo paddle extensions that ECS started selling. I really wanted to buy the S2T paddles, but could not bring myself to buy them even though they are a quality product. These weren't cheap compared to other extensions, but were half the price of the S2T's at $110. I...
  14. H

APR Stage 1 with CTS catted downpipe question

I'm currently running APR stage 1 and want to install my CTS catted downpipe. It may be a week before I can get it flashed to stage 2. Are there any issues other than a CEL due to O2 sensor I should be concerned about?
  15. H

New spacers = vibration

Just picked up my new GTI last week and bought 10/15 ECS spacers with bolts a few days later. After installed, I get a in and out harmonic vibration between 70-80 mph. Took them out and smooth as silk. To answer the obvious first: I am an aircraft mechanic, used a calibrated torque wrench...