GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

SOLD For Sale DSC Sport Suspension Controller

The DSC controller is suitable for Golf 7 and 7.5, for cars equipped with DCC. I am selling the controller and the USB cable which allows to load setup files, take live controller data readings, reset ride height etc. The necessary tuning software and much other information is available at...
  2. V

SOLD FS DieselGeek 2021 Sigma 6 Speed Short Shifter Kit

Sold - Thank You Briefly used kit for sale in the Ottawa, Ontario area. Comes with all the DG parts plus an up/down cable end link that is modified to fit the DG bushings. New USD $199. Asking CAD $120 obo. Prefer local sale. Shipping, if needed, is extra.
  3. V

DCC Suspension Mod by installing the DSC Sport Controller

Intro Suspension performance can be measured with seat-adjuster vibration analysis, dynamic readings, track performance and on. I do regular and spirited public road driving and have none of the measurement tools, other than my own subjective observations and comments passengers might make...
  4. V

2019 Canadian Rabbit GTI (vs. 2015 Autobahn)

Replaced 2015 Autobahn GTI with 2019 Rabbit GTI (both Canadian Editions) Why? Km’s were getting up there. Canadian Rabbit edition comes without sunroof and without navigation, both things I did not want anymore in a GTI. In summary, the new car pulls harder and shifts a lot better. It also...
  5. V

Winter Wheels For Sale

Selling a set of four winter wheels. SOLD, Thank You. Rims: VW "Aspen" 5G0 071 496 8Z8, made by Borbet in Germany; 6Jx16, ET 48, 5x112 Tires: Toyo Observe GSI5, 205/55 R16 XL 94T; two with 7.5/32 (6 mm) thread depth, two with 9/32 (7 mm) thread depth No curb rash, some marks inside rims from...