GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Re: storage

Re: storage HI, i will not use the car for over 2 month, Should i disconnect the negative pole battery and connect the OBDII port with nine watt battery to keep the memory.
  2. P

Re: DSG

Re: DSG Hi i have question for driving with DSG Golf MK7. In order to protect the gear box. When using the manual mode, while the car slow down, Should i let her shift down automaticly or better to shift down by manually. Tks for input.
  3. P

Re: battery charger

Re: battery charger Hi, i had test the original battery by multimeter, It just got 12v. Since the battery come with new car. I don't know the battery voltage when it is new. But 12v seems a bit low now . Did the original battery can be re-charge it ?
  4. P

fuel guage issue

This happen 2 times, when I refill the fuel, I found the fuel guage needle not immdly rise up, it take almost 20 min to rise up. But most of time, it rise up immdly. Is this telling me the sensor going to die soon.:eek:
  5. P

de-active the electronic parking brake

Hi, understand that, for the golf mk7 with electronic parking brake. we need to de-active it before remove the caliper. Do we still need to keep connected the battery with battery charger as well at the same time ?
  6. P

Fault code list

HI, where i can get the golf mk 7 TSI 1.4 fault codes list. I start playing the VCDS with my car.:D
  7. P

Battery voltage issue

Hi, I did checked the battery voltage. I found my battery got 12.65 v without start the car, seems it is health. But once I start the engine and raise to 2000 rpm. I only got 13.5 v. Is it normal ? my golf 7 with start/ stop function and the battery just 2 years old. :o but my another 20...
  8. P

Auto start/stop function

My Golf MK 7 TSI come with auto start/stop function. But recently it work only the air-condition swtich off. If i switch on the air condition, it does not work. Any idea what's going wrong.:confused:
  9. P

Memory saver kits

Hi, Anybody use the Memory saver kits when working on car with disconnect the battery. Accordingly to seller information, by plugging the tool into the OBDII port and attaching a 9 volt battery. It can maintain vehicle setting. I am going to removal the steering wheel with air bag unit and i...
  10. P

Steering wheel too light

Hi everyone. Is it possible to set the steering wheel more heavy for Golf MK 7 TSI . everytime after i drove my old air cooled porsche and i feel the Golf MK 7 steering wheel far to light. Thanks for help.
  11. P

parts

Hi everybody, would like to have uk parts wedsite information for my golf MK 7 TSI. I would like to order parts online. thanks
  12. P

Rubber studs

Hi everybody, I removal the glove box to replace the cabin filter for my golf mk7. It come out 2pc small rubber stud. Can't locate where it come from.??