GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Coolant leak

Experienced a coolant leak today, I found where it’s leaking but need help determining what the part is. There is hose coming off the coolant return line near the turbo. the hose attaches to what looks like a plastic part and it’s leaking between the plastic and metal. I am assuming there is a...
  2. B

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Received my Koni Yellows today, unfortunately both struts are damaged. Although it appears to be superficial, still sours the new purchase feeling.
  3. B

Out of the computer game for decades..

I use photo bucket to upload my pics and then copy the URL in phtobucket and then paste in my post
  4. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed front dash-cam, installing rear dashcam tomorrow
  5. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

so It reads the headlights coming towards me but what then?? I understand the sensor facing the rear will pick up the headlights behind me and auto dim the rearview mirror but still don’t see why the sensor facing the front windshield would auto dim the rearview mirror if it detects oncoming...
  6. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Does anyone know what the sensor, on the rearview mirror, on the side facing the windshield that’s measures light from the front of the vehicle is for?
  7. B

What automotive YouTube channels do you watch

As a car enthusiast I have several favourite channels that I routinely watch, here are a few: 1) Gears and Gasoline 2) Sarah-n-Tuned 3) Motormouth 4) Donut Media What’s some of your favourite automotive related channels?
  8. B

That sucks..just spent $600 to get drivers door damage fixed that I am sure my neighbor caused but denies it of course.
  9. B

Fresh out of bills...spent 2K in 3 weeks on car?
  10. B

You just needed a little nudge, glad I could oblige,lol. Time to git r’ dun
  11. B

H&R sport springs installed
  12. B

Fault codes after removing jb1

Put car in sleep mode, removed jb1 and double checked connections to make sure they were secure. Started car and no dash lights indicating any issues. Ran a scan using my obdeleven and got two fault codes 1.Engine Speed Inp.Circ. fault code P072600 status: intermittent 2. Cooling oil valve...
  13. B

Chipfixx

Has anyone from Canada used this product? If so, what's it like?
  14. B

Gonna look sweet with red. Nice choice. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  15. B

Lug nut caps

Put locking lug bolts on today and they look ugly but plan on keeping them on...anyone order lug caps from Canadian site?
  16. B

"][/URL]"][/URL] Windows tinted today
  17. B

Guidance with high pressure car washes

So I live in an apt building now that doesn't have a wash bay, unable to find local hand wash, so I am relegated to going to my local high pressure car wash. My usual routine is: 1. Pre soak ( usually 2 passes around car) 2. High pressure soap ( again 2 passes around car) 3. High pressure rinse...