GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

JB1 w/ Data Cable - $40

Selling my JB1 + data cable. $30+10 for shipping. PayPal. I've been slowly putting my GTI back to stock under the hood. Comes with the data cable, just not pictured. Bought it from another user on the forum in March 2017 and it has been on my mk7 GTI until a couple of weeks ago. Light...
  2. L

Integrated Engineering Full CF Intake- $340 [SoCal]

***SOLD*** Selling my IE Full CF intake system. I think it has been on my car for something like 15k miles. Went back to OEM and I already miss the turbo spool noises. =[ There are cosmetic imperfections, the biggest one is pictured twice. That part of the intake kept rubbing on the...
  3. L

Emmanuele Design GTI Springs

Aaaaannnnd they're gone.
  4. L

FS: SoCal OEM GTI catback

SOLD
  5. L

FS: Stock GTI Springs

SOLD
  6. L

WTB - OEM GTI Shift Boot w/ Trim

Looking to buy the OEM shift boot with the silver bracket. If you have yours laying around you should sell it to me! I managed to break the silver trim piece tabs on mine before I learned how to properly remove it. PM me with how much you want. Shipping is to 22134.
  7. L

Bull-X "R32 Style" Exhaust - Installed

I haven't really seen any posts from anybody that went with this exhaust. I love the look of the exhaust and I wanted to do something different from what most people do! Anyway, some details: -Exhaust purchased from Emmanuel Design. (They're the only ones that sell it) -Took about 2 months to...
  8. L

MIB II Locking down SD Cards?

I can't seem to find anybody else having this issue but it's happened twice now on two different brands of SD card. I load all my music onto a 64GB SD card and it plays fine in the car. I safely eject the SD card through the infotainment system and when I put it into my computer it tells me...