GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. angelsfanswa

4K Mile Perspective... 1st GTI

What can I say, but that the GTI does it all except off road. I've never had a better balanced car that worked for me in so many ways ... my only two gripes are cosmetic: color palette (got white as a compromise) and stock wheel options. Sunroof can also be a little creaky under certain...
  2. angelsfanswa

Interesting Observation on Transmission

Hello All, I've been vacationing in Switzerland and France the past week+ and being a car enthusiast I've been noting all the different brands and types. I've noticed the obvious things like more wagons vs. CUVs in Europe and a fair number of diesels. There have been a couple of things that have...
  3. angelsfanswa

Yep I'm in VW country now...

I just arrived in Switzerland (Lucerne) to kick off my 10-day vacation from Colorado. We were walking around town to keep the jet lag at bay, and I saw a handful of GTIs, Rs, Golfs, and Golf wagons. I even saw a Golf Alltrack. The A4 wagon is also really popular here. My wife was like .... "oh...
  4. angelsfanswa

GTI Trim?

I bought an SE in March and it's been so fun. However, I wonder if S trim would have done the trick. If you were to buy again, what trim and why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk