GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KCchiefin

Passenger Side Door "Buzz"

Not sure how long this has been going on for...probably a while, but whenever I accelerate and get to around 3k RPM I get this crazy buzzing sound from my passenger side door. I'm running a catless DP so I know for sure that the extra exhaust note has caused this, but has anyone else experienced...
  2. KCchiefin

FS: Neuspeed 25mm Front Sway Bar

As the title says, up for sale is a slightly used Neuspeed 25mm FSB. Asking $220 shipped || $200 local pickup (Kansas City)
  3. KCchiefin

FS: ECS Flush Kit

SOLD
  4. KCchiefin

FS: Euro Headlight Switch

SOLD
  5. KCchiefin

FS: Mishimoto intake, Boomba BOV adapter, CTS boost tap

FS: Mishimoto intake & JB1 w/ cable [Newly Added] Went a different route and no longer need these. Prices negotiable. Mishimoto Intake - Maybe 150 miles on this. Pretty much brand new - $300 shipped
  6. KCchiefin

Boomba DV atmospheric adapter

Anyone seen these yet? Seems like a rather reasonable way to get that pshhhh sound. http://www.boombaracing.com/2015-volkswagen-gti-blow-off-valve-adapter-bov/
  7. KCchiefin

Did a thing....

So whoops...looks like the nut on my V-band vibrated loose and I blew the DP off my turbo on accident earlier. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. KCchiefin

EPC Light after downpipe install?

Just installed the Rev9 catless downpipe today. The car was running fine with no codes. Then after trying to connect my JB1 to my laptop and failing, I noticed that I had an EPC and CEL on the dash. Loaded up VCDS and was able to clear the CEL but two codes kept coming back, p0108 and p0238...