GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. yirayira

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I bet the bias is adjustable on the race car. Either way I like my base rear setup just fine
  2. yirayira

Strut tower cut-off for camber adjustment

After cutting the strut tops are there issues reverting to OEM style mounts? Could the rubber mount fail sending the strut through the hood?
  3. yirayira

034 Rigid Collar / TyrolSport Deadset Subframe Alignment Kit

Steel subframes do not shift. The benefits you feel are from a fresh alignment and lighter wallet. Aluminum subframes can shift and an aftermarket deadset kit will stop clunking. Here is the OEM solution to stop the aluminum subframes from shifting...
  4. yirayira

I wish I new. Something big on the toll road 🙃 took out the rear as well but it still held air 🤦‍♂️
  5. yirayira

ECS Rear Subframe Brace removal/parts?

Sound deadening the hatch floor and wheel wells made a worthwhile difference on my GTI. I paired Noico 80mil foam with their rubber butyl to cut vibration.
  6. yirayira

Hub Centric 17" Wheels

RSE05 is my wheel for both road and track. Road comfort is a key reason since the only rubber left in my suspension are the tires and rear shock mounts. On track I run 17 inch for tire cost knowing a 18 inch tire will handle sharper but extra side wall let's the tire communicate a little more...
  7. yirayira

The ultimate Mk7 cooling solution!

And blocking the radiator
  8. yirayira

Consumables/wear items for track duty

The 3 stock drivetrain mounts do not hold up to track driving for very long
  9. yirayira

Looking at getting APR shifter cable bracket , need shifter cable bushing?

I would start with the dieselgeek shifter shaft bushing and save the cable bracket for last
  10. yirayira

@Aluizio which 17 inch wheel? Do you have a photo? Thanks! @crxgator which OEM wheel? Thanks
  11. yirayira

You might be right let me double check Edit - My mistake but, it looks like they will fit with spacers
  12. yirayira

Brand Model Spacer Size ET Fit Notes Advan GT 0mm 18"x9" 45mm Yes Post 158 BBS CO 10 18x8 44 Yes Post 638 BBS SR 5 17x7.5 48 Yes Post 380 Enkei TY-5 5 18x8 45 Yes Post 413 Enkei RPF1 20 17x7.5 48 No Post 2 Fordgestar F14 6 18X8.5 44 Yes Post 717 Konig Rennfrom 5 18x9 45 Yes Post...
  13. yirayira

Here are the part numbers: 8R0615107 8R0615108 Keep an eye out, a used set just went for $260 shipped https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-2014-AUDI-Q5-8R-FRONT-LEFT-BRAKE-CALIPER/133435085140?hash=item1f1159d154:g:tzUAAOSwzRpe4RS4...
  14. yirayira

I'll update the second post once fitment has been confirmed. Here are the RS3 ventilated dust shields for the 370mm front brakes: 8V0615311B 8V0615312A Shields should bolt right up, does anyone have a photo? Are they too large for 17 inch wheels? Either way I suspect there will be...
  15. yirayira

I dare someone to try these https://hardbrakes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_7_20_1258&products_id=137&zenid=dxKl5nL2wdHZ95mh9ozVT3