GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

IS38 FS

Looking to sell my IS38...has about 3k miles on it....went bigger turbo so just trying to clear some room....$800 OBO
  2. B

Some GTI upgrades

Hello, Recently went BT so have some parts im looking to sell. Shipping will be at buyers expense. IS38 H revision - $600 Unitronic Catted Donwpipe - Sold TurboSmart BOV - Sold PR LPFP Walbro 450 BNIB - Sold Also have the stock HPFP and LPFP as well if anyone is in need. Everything is OBO so...
  3. B

DBV2 question

Came to realize when installing this last night I had no fittings or anything....my question is...can i use is38 fittings and lines or are there speciality ones i need from dbv themselves?
  4. B

PR LPFP for sale

Selling my NIB Precision Raceworks stage 3 LPFP which is the Walbro 450 without the basket. $375 shipped.
  5. B

HPFP...is it possible?

Is it possible to run the Autotech HPFP upgrade on APR 2+...im going dbv2 end of this month but just trying to cut down on some labor and time to do it myself...wasnt sure if it was possible without a proper tune
  6. B

Random missing of gears

The other day driving home something odd happened. Driving home went to shift to 2nd and wouldn't go in so went to 3rd. Then realized I had no 2nd,4th, or 6th. Stopped at a light and randomly lost 1st, 3rd and 5th but gained back 2nd, 4th, and 6th. Tried playing with the short shifter and...
  7. B

mk7.5 headlight question

So order the mk7.5 headlights for my mk7 gti. Which HID do I need? I've found D2h stated by one site and D2S stated by another. The headlights I order are Helix. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. B

Harness and harness bar question

Looking to upgrade the seats in my gti and add the harnesses as well. My question is am I going to need the harness bar or not? I know i would have to modify the bracket and all to accommodate the factory seat belt. But I havent heard much of harnesses and things like that.
  9. B

Littco l380 Turbo Questions

Looking to possibly go this route. I do currently have an IS38 OEM but having a little better and peace of mind is kind of a plus. Few questions are: 1.) Do I need to get proper tuning or can I stick with my APR tune? 2.) Will I need to do any fueling upgrades?
  10. B

p172300

Pulled this code the other day when having starting issues, states safety switch open circuit, cant really find anything on this...anyone have a clue?
  11. B

Anyone have this issue when starting?

The past few days for whatever reason, when trying to start the car...push button start on M/T by the way, pushing down the clutch to get the car to start im getting the activate clutch to start on the dash and the car wont start. After about 10 minutes of constantly pushing the clutch down and...
  12. B

Tires for is38 setup

Looking for a general consensus as to what everyone running an is38 setup or higher are running for tires for better traction.
  13. B

P011600- trying to figure out whats wrong and fix

So got this code intermittently, I am wondering which sensor this actually is...if it is the one on the radiator connector or somewhere else in the bay. Everything I have read is the ECT sensor but I had the car on the lift yesterday and noticed the sensor on the radiator connector had coolant...
  14. B

Water Meth and JB4

Hey everyone, looking at possibly upgrading to water meth and jb4. Need opinions on how to go about tuning the jb4 for this along with any precautions to take in the winter months. Gets kind of cold so im worrying about if anything would freeze or what not.
  15. B

Fluidampr question/opinion

Possibly considering one of these...i know alot of people dont use them or not much info on them at all...however looking for input and reviews on one for the mk7
  16. B

Latest Revision DV Valve?

Anyone know what the latest revision of the stock Diverter Valve is...i think I am having issues with the Forge BOV so going back to stock...going to order it just not sure which revision it is on
  17. B

Whats a good set of shifter bushings to buy

Looking to order a set of shifter bushings...whats a good company to get....was going to grab the cts set since its on sale. Whats everyone running
  18. B

is38 question

so im thinking i have a problem with the dv...my current set up has the forge bov and for some reason doesnt seem to be pulling like it should...people i have ran it seems like i should be putting buses and im not...anyone running is38 with anything other than the stock dv have any input?
  19. B

Possibly considering BOSS 500/600 kit

Looking for pros and cons of each kit if anyone is running them on their GTI. I know some things but not entirely sure if I would need fueling upgrades or what not. Kinda in the dark on this.
  20. B

Maestro tuning or even cobb tuning

Looking to possibly go protune with either maestro or cobb...anyone know of good places for tuning?