GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: USP 3" catted DP, Heat Wrapped $399 SHIPPED

USP 3" catted DP for sale, titanium heat wrapped, will include extra heat wrap and ties. Comes with 1.8t, 2.0t, and 3" adapter to run any catback. Originally $530, selling for only $399 and I will cover shipping! PayPal fees extra if you use goods and services. If interested, please send me...
  2. G

FS: Stock GTI clutch disk and PP, 2K miles (no slip)

Selling my lightly used stock clutch disk and pressure plate, only on the car for 2K miles. I replaced the clutch at 2K for a beefier one knowing that I'd be going is38. Price is only $149 SHIPPED, plus paypal fees if you use goods and services. Please send me a PM if interested or would like...
  3. G

FS: mk7 GTI CTS intake including SAI breather

Selling a used CTS intake with optional SAI breather, 20K miles. Intake is wrapped in heat reflective tape but can be removed. The intake tube has a small spot that's missing paint due to rubbing against the heatshield, nothing serious. Selling for $249 SHIPPED, PayPal fees are extra if using...
  4. G

WTB: Stock Austins w/ Tires

Going back to stock and looking to buy some Austins w/ tires. Located in Greenville, SC. Please send me a PM if interested, thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

WTB: Stock GTI Grill

Going back to stock and looking to buy a stock GTI grill. If you have one, please send me a PM. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

WTB: Stock rear endlink

Ended up breaking one of my stock rear sway bar endlinks back in the day... looking to go back to stock now. If you have one available, please send me a PM. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. G

WTB: Stock GTI Endlink

Sorry, wrong thread...
  8. G

WTB: AWE Track Section of Catback

Hey Guys! I'm running a Touring AWE catback now and I've been interested to know how a track version (no resonator) would sound. I received a quote to cut out the resonator, add straight pipe and add 3" exhaust clips for $80 total from a local shop. If anyone has a track section that they wanted...
  9. G

Selling Cobb Accessport

LOOOL didn't 2slowvw move your last post to the classifieds section yesterday? And then you posted here AGAIN? well done sir, well done.
  10. G

FS: Flush Kit (mk7 GTI)

SOLD
  11. G

*dumb question* which cylinder is which?

When you're looking straight at the engine, I'm guessing that the cylinders are arranged numerically from left-to-right? AKA cylinder #1 is the furthest towards the passenger, #4 is furthest towards the driver (North America)?
  12. G

Mk7 Tuning Guide (from Cobb)

Hey guys, I stumbled across this new Mk7-specific tuning guide published by Cobb. I HIGHLY recommend that everyone reads it! It helped me better understand how our ECU's work, what different parameters mean, how to interpret datalogs, and much more :)...
  13. G

FS: BEC LED Reverse Bulbs NEW

SOLD.
  14. G

FS: Turbo/Downpipe V-Band Gasket NEW

Selling a new Turbo/Downpipe V-Band Gasket. I ordered a couple for a few downpipe swaps and I had this one left over. I had an exhaust smell for a few months after my install... finally found out that my old gasket was worn out. One of these new ones fixed my leak. Open to offers, please...
  15. G

FS: OEM Wheel Locks

SOLD.
  16. G

WTB: ECS Flush Kit

Looking to buy an ECS flush kit. PM me if you have one, thanks! -Mike
  17. G

How to Properly Check Oil Level?

I talked with a reputable dealer recently, and their procedure for oil changes + filter is to put the car on a lift, change oil and filter, run car for 15 secs to soak the filter, shut off, then immediately check oil level and verify proper level. Take it off the lift, done. I've heard mixed...