GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK7.5_Roa

FS: OEM GTI Carpeted Floor Mats (Used) - $45

These OEM black carpeted floor mats are from my 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI which got totaled. These came stock with the car and are in excellent 9/10 condition as I mainly used the MONSTER floor mats in order to preserve these for when those wore out. They were stored in a climate controlled...
  2. MK7.5_Roa

WTB: OEM A/S Tires MK7 GTI

I need to replace two tires. Willing to buy used as long as the tread depth is reasonable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MK7.5_Roa

WTB: OEM VW GTI Splash Guards/Mudflaps

Looking to purchase OEM VW splash guards from anyone who doesn't need them or got them as a gift from the dealership. Must be new and in original packaging with all clips. Willing to pay $50 + shipping [emoji1419] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MK7.5_Roa

Project: MK7 Roa's GTI

January 2016 (Bone Stock): I just took delivery of the car in late December and I'm loving it so far. The tastefulness and intuitive design have really won me over and the driving dynamics are great for a vehicle under $25K. My end goal is to create a real " hot hatch" while still maintaining...
  5. MK7.5_Roa

FS: (New) OEM VW Cargo Blocks.

Selling brand new OEM VW cargo blocks they're still in original packaging and I really have no use for them. They are pretty useful if you haul a lot in your trunk (groceries, packages, etc oh and car parts [emoji6]) Retail At: $125 Price: $15 (local pick up only) Located: North NJ Sent...