GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ITGUY

Open wheel kit car build off MK7 GTI engine.

So I came across this neat little guy..... GoblinV2 :unsure:
  2. ITGUY

1 Set of OEM None Blind spot heated Mirrors

1 Set of OEM None Blind spot heated Mirrors used maybe 500 miles.. I switched them out early $30.00 plus shipping for the pair. Let me know your zip and I can get the shipping cost.
  3. ITGUY

A few MK7 Golf/ GTI interior parts for sale.

1 Used TSI engine cover all good mounting points. $30.00 plus shipping 1 Used OEM battery heat shield 5NO915411E $20.00 plus shipping 1 Used OEM Rear Lock Carrier Trim $30.00 plus shipping 1 NIB Center console storage tray for MK7 Golf not GTI $10.00 plus...
  4. ITGUY

Boost leak issue.

Good day everyone, I just wanted to get some opinions on a boost leak issue I'm having after putting my car back together. I have a pressure test cap install on the inlet end and I can't even get 1psi of pressure in the system. I had the oil dipstick off and could hear gurgling from the oil...
  5. ITGUY

Ultra lightweight valves

I finally got these today for my motor build.
  6. ITGUY

Fuel level after replacing a pump

Question: When replacing a LPFP do you have to readjust the fuel level gauge? Mine reads a half tank when the tank is actually empty. I opened it back up and it was not caught on the tube inside the tank. From what I can tell after twisting the pump in place the tube sits pretty high in the tank...
  7. ITGUY

For sale: P3 gauge V2, Boost module, ethanol module, APR boost tap kit, Driver side vent with display mounted, and ODBII splitter.

I had the P3 Gauge mounted for a year and I don't need this setup anymore, (you will just need an ethanol sensor) (1x) P3 gauge V2 (1x) Boost Module (new) never used (1x) Ethanol Module (new) never used (1x) Ethanol Connector and wire (new) never used (1x) APR Boost Tap kit (new) (1x) Driver...
  8. ITGUY

One Garrett GT2260S

One Garrett GT2260S coming right up. More info coming soon.
  9. ITGUY

The "G" reveal

One Garrett GT2260S coming right up. More info coming soon. Opps sorry wrong thread
  10. ITGUY

Another use for your fluid extractor...

I had an issue with the selector on my transmission coming loose probably from when the LSD was put in. There was trans fluid was spewing from the top all over the place. So after steam cleaning the engine bay and ordering the new seals I pulled the selector out. Fluid didn't look too good so I...
  11. ITGUY

Possible failure of Sach DMF with 19k on it.

Sooo I started to hear an irregular clunking noise coming from the car at idle and when shifting through the gears it get's louder until the RPMs smooth out. So I was searching out some information about DMF failures and found this very informative article that gives an explanation of how and...
  12. ITGUY

PVC gone bad?

So after a bunch of research and videos I think I have a faulty PVC. My replacement motor has 10k I would assume it came with a new PVC? 1)have a slight oil leak to the passenger side of the car. The oil level sensor was replaced once because it was faulty and leaking. 2) when starting out I...
  13. ITGUY

Anyone know of a R13 ball seat lug nut lock for the stock GTI wheels?

I'm going to wheel studs, and I have been searching online everywhere for a solution for wheel lock nuts for the stock wheels. Thanks
  14. ITGUY

Any thoughts on the CTS MPI kit?

I saw CTS having a 25% tax return sale which brings their MPI kit with fuel pump to under a grand. Anyone have any experience using such a kit? I did a search and there isn't much chatter about it. I know everyone pushes precision race works, but I was just curious about the CTS kit? I believe...
  15. ITGUY

The Manual Gearbox Preservation Society

https://thecurbshop.com/collections/tmgps I stumbled across this website on instagram and though I would share it. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  16. ITGUY

Has anyone installed an actual TPMS?

Has anyone tried or succeed in the installation of an actual TPMS system? Like the one linked below? I kind of hate the wheel sensor one you can loose 5psi before the system even alerts you. TPMS thanks
  17. ITGUY

Has anyone seen what type of shift fork are in 02Q 6MT Transmission

So I have all my parts for my pretty hefty transmission upgrades. TTRS DYI clutch, LSD, all the motor mounts, on top of replacing the clutch line to SS braided. I've been reading about 02Q transmission and saw the shift forks are made of a bronze material. I was debating on having the shift...
  18. ITGUY

PCV Diaphragm Repair Kit?

PCV Diaphragm Repair Kit Has anyone just replaced the diaphragm instead of replacing the whole PCV unit? Way cheaper alternative.
  19. ITGUY

Looking for feedback on Rotorlab BBKs

Hi everyone I was just switching to my summer tires and noticed my inner front brake pad is down to 1 where as the outer is like a 4. So instead of replacing rotor and pads on the gti stock brakes I'd figure I shop around for a BBk option. http://rotorlab.com/. I was just going to go for the...
  20. ITGUY

Has anyone installed a Clutch Masters Throw Out Bearing

Has anyone installed this throwout bearing? Any reviews or impressions? ClutchMasters Thanks