GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rotenWagen

FS: RevoZport CF Razor 7 GT wing spoiler

Yes, that’s for all 4 wheels and tires.
  2. rotenWagen

The knob and extension go for around $190 new, I priced it at just over half which is a fair starting point. Make me a better offer than your $50 one and maybe we can work something out.
  3. rotenWagen

This thread was originally my part out thread, I sold most parts so I’m changing it to get rid of the last big item ***I do not visit the forum often. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my number Pics in the link below: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QFjKkgmrSS5BSSPG8 RevoZport Razor 7 GT Roof...
  4. rotenWagen

FS: Flow Designs MK7 Front Splitter

Hey guys, Bought a flow designs front splitter for my MK7 GTI but decided I'm not going to install it. Want to put the money into my Classic car instead. It is not perfect but the way you see it is the way I bought it. It has a small chip on the front that you can see next to my finger...
  5. rotenWagen

BEC Auto aka Ed's Reps -Golf R Style w/ HIDs

***sold on 1-22-18*** Hey all, After this weekend I will have a set of golf r style headlights for sale so this is just a feeler for now. Once out, I'll have more pics. The driver's side light is brand new in box. I had an issue with condensate in it so Ed sent me another one and then I...
  6. rotenWagen

FS: Circuit Werks (CW) cat back only. No downpipe

Hey guys, bought a used circuit werks turbo back. I split the downpipe from the cat back and installed it. It's too quiet for my taste, going to go with a different exhaust. You will need an adapter if you mate it to stock downpipe. I'll give you whatever I used as an incentive. It is currently...
  7. rotenWagen

FS: OEM Austins with Tires, 2,700 Miles

Hey guys, looking to sell my factory Austin's with Tires. The set has 2,700 miles on it currently, the mileage will go up slightly but I plan on pulling them off and putting my winter tires on this weekend. The wheels are in great shape with plenty of tread left, 0 Curb rash on the wheels...
  8. rotenWagen

Introduction: new guy from Westchester, NY

Hey guys!! I picked up a brand new 2015 SE GTI 5-Door in early October 2015 and I wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member for a for weeks now and finally got some time to post up! I just want to say that I am excited to join the VW community and look forward to meeting new people and...