GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introduction: new guy from Westchester, NY

rotenWagen

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys!!

I picked up a brand new 2015 SE GTI 5-Door in early October 2015 and I wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member for a for weeks now and finally got some time to post up! I just want to say that I am excited to join the VW community and look forward to meeting new people and attending some events. I am located in Westchester, NY but work in Queens so I am always on the road.

I am an active car enthusiast and enjoying modding and wrenching on cars. I do a little racing here and there, mostly autocross. A little about me, I am a Mechanical Engineer and currently work in HVAC. My father is a mechanic by trade so cars have always been in my life mostly older european cars, Fiats, Alfas, Lancias etc. I enjoy long walks on the beach and ice cream too haha. I have had always owned a performance oriented car and will always try to, WRX, STI, RSX-S, Fiat Abarth and the now the GTI. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing you guys around. Happy Modding! Here are some pics of when I got my car and my weekender, Fiat 124 Spyder

Attachments

• cscs.JPG
    cscs.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    282.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

NJMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Both looking good! These forums are a little slow as you can see, surprising when you think how populated our tri state area is. Used to live in Astoria, miss the food! There is a crazy car place that advertises a lot of collectible cars on hemmings.com in Astoria but I never went there.