GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. goonergolf

Strange whistling type of noise

I seem to get a strange faint whistle type of noise driving my golf sometimes.. But as soon as I press down further on, OR take my foot off the accelerator it seems to stop the sound. I should add this only seems to happen once the car has "warmed up" and tends to come from the driver front...
  2. goonergolf

infotainment system issue.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues such as this.. Started around 2 weeks into owning the car, got out switched the car off for 5 mins, got back in and the infotainment screen was black! sound etc still working but no image, drove for a few minutes, switched the car off then back...
  3. goonergolf

Can anyone recommend...

Firstly, being a new Golf owner I find this forum extremely useful! I was unlucky enough to receive my car without any factory tints :( Now I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any reputable Vehicle tint shops around Milton Keynes/Bedford/Cambridge area, I'm happy to travel a reasonable...
  4. goonergolf

The inevitable happened...

The inevitable happened, managed to kerb my alloy :o Having only owned the car for little under 4 weeks, only slightly annoyed.. having sent them off to get refurbished i am now wondering how good the end result will be as on enquiry I realised how few companies actually refurb diamond cut...