GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS : stock DP

Selling my stock down pipe off my mk7 gti had it swapped for a APR DP at about 500 miles so this thing is like new let me know if you need it 7815340577 text me for pictures
  2. F

FS: IS20 turbo

Low mileage turbo will ship at buyers expense make me an offer no low ballers 7815340577 i live in New England winning to meet up half way
  3. F

FS: stock springs and intercooler mk7 2015

I have stock springs and an intercooler if anyone needs them $100 for the springs $150 for the intercooler perfer sombody in the New England area but Will ship if we split shipping fee
  4. F

Slightly used IS20 turbo

]Turbo was takin out at about 15k miles for a IS38 swap got rid of my gti so no need for this asking $300 7815340577 want to sell to sombody local
  5. F

Parting out my 2015 mk7

Is38 turbo apr intercooler apr Downpipe replica autobahn headlights Tell me what you want give me a price
  6. F

Black 2015 GTI SE MT non PP IS38 everything APR 27k miles

Just testing the waters with this post, I want to see what my car is worth on he forums thinking of going to bmw M3 or a Z06 but don't really wanna pay 2 car payments So the car is all APR stage 3 and stage 3 clutch from south bend Don't really know what it's worth but would be open to some...
  7. F

Dibs detailing out call service

new to the south shore dibs detailing and coding! Don't Overpay at a Car Detail Shop that uses product from local stores and doesn't care about the your car trying to set a new standard for automotive detailing by caring more about the cars I'm working on by only spending my time on 1-2 cars...
  8. F

WTB: apr intercooler or intake mk7 gti

Really want a intake or intercooler from apr I'm in mass would drive to CT or NH to pick up
  9. F

Dibs detailing and coding!

new to the south shore dibs detailing and coding! Don't Overpay at a Car Detail Shop that uses product from local stores and doesn't care about the your car trying to set a new standard for automotive detailing by caring more about the cars I'm working on by only spending my time on 1-2...
  10. F

What do i do!?

Sooooooooo I got my stage 2 south bend clutch installed at my VW dealer and everything was fine for my first 500 miles of driving, didn't drive it hard didn't do anything stupid just waited for it to brake in like everyone says, so now I'm at 650 miles on my brand new clutch and I've been loving...
  11. F

Car meet

Anybody know where people go for car meets in south shore I know of volkshore in braintree but is there anything else?
  12. F

Just got my Downpipe! And I'm slipping

What's up guys I just got my DP installed and stage 2 ECU and everything was good for about 300 miles then my clutch started slipping I'm at about 1500 miles total since I just got my car last month and was wondering if it was normal for a clutch to start slipping so fast I mean I knew I was...
  13. F

Stock MK7 GTI vs STI

Me and this dude in a STi raced from 30 to 115mph i had him by at least 2 cars idk how this little gti is so fast but I even beat my buddys RT challenger, Ive had my car for about 2 weeks now and I love it