GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gonrcng

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dropped off my most prized possession at the dealer to tell me why my DSG slips like there is no tomorrow in higher gears. Stage 1 but from some digging around the interwebs I hope it's just a low fluid level from the factory.
  2. Gonrcng

What am I missing? USP auto hatch release

I have a 15' R and my key fob has the hatch button but does nothing but flash the lights if I press it. There is no hatch release or latch/solenoid sound like when the emblem is lifted. I don't want to order the piston kit until I confirm that's all that's needed. Anyone know what the hatch...
  3. Gonrcng

Milltek exhaust

About to order a new exhaust but looking for opinions first. I know I want unresonated. I am looking to see if going valved or unvalved is better ??? Is this just a sound thing or performance? Any reason to go with one over the other ? I have an intake but no other mods. Yet........
  4. Gonrcng

What's the vacuum line for?

What is the vacuum line for that is in the top of the factory air box on the 2015 R. Installing a CTS intake and see in the instructions to plug it into the second small filter billet adaptor that the secondary breather plugs into. I don't have a secondary breather. Anyone know what this line...
  5. Gonrcng

My first turbo car... A few ?'s

Just bought a 2015 Golf R. I have zero knowledge about turbos and am excited to learn. One question. Can I get a blow off to atmosphere with this car? I love turbo sounds. I ordered an intake and turbo muffler delete. But is it possible to get that solid blow off sound from my car?
  6. Gonrcng

CTS Turbo intake

I think after looking at them all the CTS may be my first purchase. Are there any negatives with this on a 15 R? I understand there won't be mind blowing gains I am more looking for sound and looks under the hood. Is there any down side to intake only with no tune?