GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: ECS Tuning Performance Dogbone Mount

For sale - ECS tuning Performance dogbone mount. Its in great condition. I will include new hardware with this purchase. ($120) DM me for pics. Thanks.
  2. C

Golf R parts for sale / local pickup NYC

Whats up fellas..I have quite a few Golf R parts for sale. I will list everything I have and be advised my car has under 6K miles to date. Anyone interested in any of the items can dm me for further pics. ECS Tuning Performance Dogbone Mount - SOLD OEM Golf R front grill in satin black...
  3. C

For Sale: Like New OEM 19" Cadiz rims w/tires

Looking to sell this mint set of OEM 19" Cadiz rims and tires for $1,100. This set was taken off my 2015 Golf R with less than 900 miles on them. Local pick up/drop off in NYC/Tristate area. PM for details/pics.
  4. C

AWE-Tuning Cold Air intake for sale

AWE-Tuning Intake for sale. Price $350 local pick up/drop off. PM for more details or pics.
  5. C

Newest Mods for my Golf R

So I don't have a dedicated build thread for myself but I figured these mods are worth sharing. Finally got my AWE resonated downpipe installed along with updated UM "Stage 2" software. Also got the Unibrace UBQ chassis brace installed. All the work was done at Tyrolsport in Ridgewood, New York...
  6. C

First big mod!!!

What's up fellas... So first and foremost credit to senior member PRND[S] for pimpin' these first...fell in love with these wheels, had to get me a pair with some PSS's.
  7. C

Downpipe question

I know this question has been asked before but I was wondering If it is ok to install an exhaust system along with a downpipe without doing a tune. I was specifically looking into the AWE Switchpath exhaust which I am defintely going to install on my R, however, the optional High Performance...
  8. C

Badgeskins

I just put on my badgeskin vinyls and I was quite pleased considered the price of this simple mod. Easy install and If you don't like them, its a sticker, you could just take it off.
  9. C

Golf R400/420 vs Audi RS3

What are everyones thoughts on these "hyper hatches" that are soon to be arriving in the US and would you guys trade in or sell your Golf R's for one of these beasts??
  10. C

Mechanic in Queens / tri-state area

Looking for a good mechanic in the tri-state area for basic maintenanace and possible stage 1 upgrade in the near future. Currently live in Queens. Best, Melo
  11. C

Golf R - automatic or manual folding side mirrors

Silly question but I was under the impression that the GTI's and R's have electronic folding side mirrors?? Is that a EURO spec feature or am I missing something?
  12. C

New to VW

Whats up fellas. Brand new to the Volkswagen Community. Here is a pic of my Golf R, recently detailed the "right" way with 30% tint. Best, Melo