GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BrianThatCoolGuy

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

https://datazap.me/u/brianpe94/log-1579702072?log=0&data=1-4 I think I’m gonna dial it back 1psi from 5k-6k
  2. BrianThatCoolGuy

I’m using my phone, you mine posting the RPM/PSI breakdown?
  3. BrianThatCoolGuy

LOL I forgot that was my signature. I sold that car a couple of years ago. Trying to keep things simple now with the JB4.
  4. BrianThatCoolGuy

Hey guys, I’m tweaking around map6. These are my settings and here’s the last log I took. Seems to be clean, no timing pull and trims seem to be fine as well. https://datazap.me/u/brianpe94/jb4-map6-7psi?log=0&data=12-14 I’m thinking of turning it up some more, any suggestions? 2018 GTI DSG...
  5. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: Eurodyne Flash Tool

Sold!
  6. BrianThatCoolGuy

WTB: IS38

Looking for an IS38 in good condition. Please comment below or PM me if you or anyone you know has one.
  7. BrianThatCoolGuy

WTB: Eurodyne Flash tool

I'll cover shipping Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: JB1 rev W/Bluetooth Connect Kit & Data Cable

SOLD!!! I'm selling my JB1 with the JB4 Bluetooth Connect Kit & Data Cable for $400 shipped. Everything has about 2 months of use. The Bluetooth Connect kit does what its title says. No need to wire anything into the cabin, it all works on your Android/Apple phone thru Bluetooth. You can make...
  9. BrianThatCoolGuy

Milltek Downpipe for GTI

It has about 1-2 months of use. There's nothing wrong it, it's in perfect used conditions. Catless. Keep in mind Milltek makes some very high quality stuff. I paid $600 for it, I'm letting it go for $490 obo...SHIPPED. I put the car back to stock and will eventually be trading it in for...
  10. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: Wheel Spacers $160 shipped!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: Wheel Spacers $160 shipped!!!

Two brand new never used BMS 15mm spacers and two slightly used ECS tuning 20mm spacers with their respective bolts. Perfect for the stock Austins and Cadiz to obtain that "flush" look. $150 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BrianThatCoolGuy

Burger Motorsport JB1 MAP 6 - User Settings List and Discussion

So I finally installed my JB1 and went out to tweak map 6. After quite a few logs and adjustments, these seem to be the best settings for my car. Any opinions/questions are welcomed! 2016 GTI DSG 100% stock, 93 oct. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. BrianThatCoolGuy

WTB: JB1 W/Cable

Looking for a JB1. PM me or comment below if you have one available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BrianThatCoolGuy

MK7 GTI PART OUT!!

*OFFICIAL PART OUT* All parts are off the car and ready to be sold. They all have 4K miles or less on them(for example, I installed the meth kit about 200 miles ago). I'm getting married so I need every penny I can get! -Custom Intercooler setup with 3" aluminum charge pipes and throttle...
  15. BrianThatCoolGuy

Eurodyne Updates

This was his response to me.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. BrianThatCoolGuy

Planning to get an IS38(Golf Turbo) for your GTI? THINK AGAIN!!

*ANYONE WHO IS PLANNING TO PURCHASE AN IS38 TURBO FOR YOUR GTI BEWARE!!!* I recently purchased an IS38 turbo from HS tuning on April 22nd. After professional installation of the turbo on one of the most knowledgeable shops in south Florida(Rarefab Performance and Welding) and a lot of hours of...
  17. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: Circuit Werks Downpipe

FOR SALE: CW Downpipe 3" for 1.8t and 2.0t -Catless -About 2-3 weeks of use. -Reason for sale: returning the car back to stock and trading it in for a Golf R. $250 obo +shipping Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  18. BrianThatCoolGuy

Set of VW Serrons for sale in South FL

Same specs as stock wheels. Your stock tires will fit perfectly on these. Good condition. $500 takes it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: Neuspeed Intercooler(BRAND NEW!)

SOLD! Never opened, still sitting on the box, Neuspeed Intercooler for the MK7 GTI. Reason for sale: I need the money more than I need the lower IATs. Simple as that. $630 shipped takes it. Retails for nearly $800. My loss, your gain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone...
  20. BrianThatCoolGuy

FS: P3 Boost Gauge(nearly new)

SOLD