GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

034 Motorsport dogbone mount insert, version 2

Brand new 034 Motorsport dogbone mount insert, version 2. Fits VW Mk7 Golf/GTI/R and Audi 8V A3/S3. Direct from 034 (with shipping, tax, currency conversion etc.) would be $95CAD. Asking for $80CAD. I'm in Ontario but willing to ship within Canada, should still come out cheaper then buying from...
  2. R

WTB: VAGCOM MicroCAN

Looking for a VAGCOM MicroCAN cable. Will need to be shipped to Toronto, Canada (or pick up in the area). PM me if you have one for sale... :)
  3. R

FS: 18" Austin wheels

Selling my set of 18" Austins which came on my MK7 GTI (no tires included). They were stored away with less than 300km on them and are in perfect condition. Hoping to get $1200 but feel free to make me an offer. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario and would prefer to do a pick up vs shipping...
  4. R

Selling my set of 18" Austins which came on my MK7 GTI (no tires included). They were stored away with less than 300km on them and are in perfect condition. Hoping to get $1200 but feel free to make me an offer. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario and would prefer to do a pick up vs shipping...
  5. R

Upgrading stock 18"s

I've currently got 18" Austins on stock 225/40 R18s and considering upgrading. It looks like I basically have three options; - Get new 18x8"s and keep my current tires - Get 18x8.5"s and either stretch the current tires or go to a 235 - Go up to 19x8.5" and get new tires Would the stretch on...
  6. R

You're all familiar with them, the 18" Austins that come stock on the 2015 MK7 GTI. In perfect condition, with less than 300km on them. Located in Ontario, Canada. Worth about $1900 from Volkswagen, hoping to get $1500.
  7. R

Remote starter

I will need to start winterizing my GTI soon, and looking into remote starters. I live in Canada, have KESSY and would like to use the OEM keyfob for this. Are there any products out there which will work? I've heard rumours of Viper and XpressKit models that will, but not sure which ones or if...
  8. R

Rustproofing GTI

Has anybody done rustproofing on their GTI or Golf MK7? Dealership was really trying hard to sell me the electronic module, and told me you are not supposed to drill and rustproof these cars. As I understand there is some OEM rustproofing done from the factory, how well does this work and what...