GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

MK7 GTI Geomet Performance Rotor & Brake Kit

Only for vehicles without the performance package.* New price: $600.00 + Shipping You pay: $500.00 + Shipping via PayPal **If you are near Kaiserslautern Germany we can work out a separate deal. willing to entertain offers. Brand new in box. I sold my GTI. Read about them on ECS website...
  2. C

Neuspeed Power module

sold
  3. C

NPM Mk7 GTI

250 ship. went stage 2. about a year old. Replaced one of the plugs because the clip broke (professionally done). It's being sent from APO 09021. Paypal invoice n Payment. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

VMR V710 19 w/ MPSS Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. C

WTB 42dd o2 spacer

shipping to: apo ae 09021 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. C

Cj's MK7 GTI SE/Reflex Silver-non PP/LP

6 speed manual GTI SE - Non performance package - Non lighting package Using this to keep track of my modifications and my thoughts on the car. Car has 15,500 miles since purchase in Sept 2014. I love this car! Issues / Dislikes: Soundakator vibrates plastics near its housing and dealer was...
  7. C

Aftermarket tire size?

I am about to buy some aftermarket vossen cv3 rims. 19inch × 8.5 et45. I want to make sure I get the best sized tire. I have read a few posts that 235/35/19 would be the best fir. My gti is on stock suspension. I shouldnt run into any trouble right? I am assuming these wheels will sit...
  8. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just replaced the carpet matts for GTI Monster mats. I recommend these for looks and quality to keep your interior more prestine. Great upgrade. I also ordered ED's replica GTI version headlights to swap out the ugly halogens. Thinking about ordering lamin X dark tint for the tail/head...
  9. C

Should I be concerned?

2015 GTI SE 1300 miles Went on about a 20 minute drive to get groceries. Parked the car back h9me and brought the groceries up. About 20 mins later I went back down to the car to drive and the tire pressure light and stability control light came on at start up. I turned off and on again no...
  10. C

2015 GTI SE Reflex Silver

Pretty new to this forum and just wanted to start a journal about my experiences with my first new car. I'll put pics up later. I picked a in house model overseas in Germany through us military sales (US Spec) 6 speed manual. I been reading lots here and I see so many experienced members and...