GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Acc

Is there anyway to delete the adaptive cruise control (ACC). I’m looking to buy a r and really don’t like the look of the sensor. Plus want to run a front mount. The market for white dsg r’s is low for 15-16s. There is as many 17s for sale as 15-16s. I did not know all 17s came with it till...
  2. W

Bigger injectors

Has anyone thought about using these when they come out. See how far you can go with out going mpi. https://www.nostrumshop.com/product/vag-1-8l-2l-turbo-four-cylinder-ea888/
  3. W

Big part out

All from 2015 gti. All for sale. Bigger things are pick up. Will drive to meet. Located in Oxford pa 19363. Let me know. Can get better pictures as people want them. ENGINE: Afe intake-has cut from trying to fab catch can in-$40 shipped EXTERIOR: Maxton gti front lip textured-$100 will...
  4. W

ISO stock catback

Looking for stock catback. Near 19363 Oxford pa. ASAP. Thanks
  5. W

Got messin around

So now that work has slowed a little and I’m finally off night shift I got to messing around with the wife’s cricut I got her for Christmas. This thing is awesome. So much more to come. This is just my first one. She has been making t-shirt like crazy too. Goin to have to learn that too. Haha...
  6. W

17z Brembos

I have a set of 17z Brembos. Was goin to get them cleaned up and put on but now I want to fund a set of R side skirts. Will ship. Will drive to meet. Located in 19363. $250.
  7. W

Is20

Just a regular is20. Nothing special. Haha. Bought it as a spare when I though my turbo was goin back about a year, year and a half ago. Has just under 20k on it. Will ship. Located in 19363. Will drive to meet. $450. NOW $450 SHIPPED Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. W

St-40 question

Does anyone know or could measure what the offset of the rotor is on the stoptech 328 kit. Thanks.
  9. W

Forge dv

I have a used forge dv I bought off the forums. I never ended up using it. I did buy new gasket/o-ring kit and springs. There was a cut o-ring. The only thing missing is the screw to the support bracket. I'm not sure the size of is the screw. Just in need of money for tires. Ha. $150...
  10. W

Brand new k692 fit kit and s25 bars.

Bought everything almost a year ago. Thought I would need it but never did. Bought a new car for the wife that will be the travel car. $540. Will not ship right now. Willing to drive to meet. Located in 19363 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. W

Apr boost gauge

I have a used apr boost gauge. Was going to swap out my new south but have decided not to. Red needle. $200 shipped. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. W

New osir rear spoiler.

I have a brand new osir rear spoiler. I have had if for about a year and a half. Not going to put it on the car. It is the fiberglass one. $425. No shipping. Willing to drive and meet. Located in 19363 SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. W

WTT: AWE track section for touring section

Just what the title says. I have the awe track cat back. Have had it for about a year. Just don't want the noise anymore. Looking to trade the straight pipe section for awe's resonator section. I live in 19363. Oxford pa. Thanks Bill
  14. W

In need of mirror caps asap

I'm in need of a driver side carbon steel grey or both, or a set of black mirror caps. Had a truck I guess kick a rock up and hit perfectly on the mirror and shatter the cap. If possible by Sunday the 7th. If not I'm still interested. Thanks. I live in Oxford pa 19363. Will drive and meet if...
  15. W

wtb apr

these are all part im looking for. let me know what you have. -apr boost gauge. red needle. no boost tap. no pod thanks
  16. W

wtb

these are all parts im looking for. let me know what you have. -helix black headlights with hids -Maxton front lip -euro tinted tail lights golf r thanks
  17. W

wtb

these are all parts im looking for. let me know what you have. -vogtland coilovers or others -17z brembos thanks
  18. W

wtb list

these are all parts im looking for. let me know what you have. -apr turbo outlet coupler -black forge dv -AFE Stage-2 Pro Intake - Dry Filter -ecs catch can thanks
  19. W

apr catch can

i was going to try and fab this in somewhere but now im just going to buy the ecs setup. there are little marks from me opening the can up to see the baffles. never been used or installed. bought it for $400 ill let it go $350 shipped. listening to offers IMG_1511 by bill martin, on Flickr...
  20. W

blowing piping apart, catch can needed, wheres the oil coming from?

So back awhile ago I add a cts front mount and piping. I had a problem not long after with blowing the coupler off where the two pipes for the intercooler piping on the turbo side came together. I also had a lot of oil in the intercooler pipes before I even did this. I thought that it might of...