GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bigger injectors

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
those look like a slightly higher flow rate. RS4 injectors are supposed to work as a drop in, however, N/A injectors, I've been told, have a different spray pattern, not just a higher flow rate.

Willywonka

Ready to race!
Those look like an awesome option for those of us who don't want to go MPI. I hope they come out soon...
So mabotech has some already out. I was talking to frank last night.

I’m just interested in what u would need to do to get the most out of them. Like just upgrade the hpfp or would I have to do the lpfp too.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I looked at these a little, for the cost and tuning that would be required, MPI and an LPFP would still be a better option. MPI also has other benefits, outside of just expanding fueling limits. You get valve cleaning that DI doesn't give, and the tuning has been perfected by just about every tuner on the market. Up to 600hp or so, MPI and LPFP is the way to go and can be had for similar money.

The tuning potential from higher flowing DI injector upgrade is cool though. Maybe if you were going to really push the platform, you'd go with both once you ran out of things to mod?