GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ihmix

UK 2014 MK7 GTD Headlight Dash indicator

Thanks to you all for the quick info. It’s off for a service and pamper tomorrow so thought I would mention it to them. No need now. Thanks again 👍👍
  2. ihmix

UK 2014 MK7 GTD Headlight Dash indicator

Morning All, Just a quick question, my wife has just came back with the golf and has mentioned that there is no dashboard green light to indicate the headlights are on, I have just been out and she is right but I am not sure if there ever was one, I have looked all over the net but cant seem to...
  3. ihmix

GTD First service Cost

Hi All, My Gtd is due its 1st service next month and I have just been quoted £199. Are they mental or is this how they plan to recoup there scandal payout. I thought the going rate was about £149?? Now looking at a service plan but not sure which is best value 2/3 or 4 years. Car has only...
  4. ihmix

3 Year Service Plan For GTD

Hey All, I have decided that my best option is to go for the 3 year service plan that VW offer for my GTD, currently the price for this is £383.76 if paid in full I have a couple of questions I wanted to run past you all:- Firstly this offer is valid until the 5th Jan 2015, what is the...
  5. ihmix

Favourite Movie Quotes

Dead or Alive Your Coming With Me - Robocop
  6. ihmix

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That's probably the cheapest it's been in the uk for nearly 2 years. Crazy. Golf GTD Pure White Dynaudio, Winter Pack, 19" Santiago Wheels, keyless, DCC. Order date:- 19-9-14 Bw confirmed :- 02-11-14 5b text received 07-11-14 5c text received 12-11-14 6 text received 14-11-14 Collection 30-11-14
  7. ihmix

ihmix GTD Journal

Hi All, Ok I have had the GTD since Sunday 30-11-14 and have not stopped smiling yet, and I think the grin maybe getting larger each day. The initial collection was a low key affair with the car being displayed behind some posh ropes you get at movie premiers. Probably like most of you I was...
  8. ihmix

STAR WARS

The original films were so far ahead of there time, and still hold up well today. I'm hoping with all the technology and film magic it will be just as breath taking.
  9. ihmix

Must Have Cleaning Products

I thought I would start this thread to try and find out the best cleaning products you all recommend at this time, there is plenty of information on this but seems to be spread over the entire forum. As soon as I get a substantial list I will re-post with the title "Must Have Top Ten cleaning...
  10. ihmix

GTD Door Sills

Just a quick post to see if anyone has fitted some door sills for their GTD. I have posted a link below to the ones I am looking at but obviously concerned on quality and fitment. I'm looking at the Matt finish. http://unqshop.com/vw-golf-golf-gtd-door-sills-5-doors-golf-gtd,f,11,number,411584...
  11. ihmix

Autoglym Dealer Price

Can somebody give me an idea on the following questions about Autoglym:- A. Is it worth the money. B. Did you negotiate a good deal from your local dealer. C. Avoid it like the plague and get a professional detailer to do it. Very interested in your comments and experiences. Thanks
  12. ihmix

VW Manufacture List Price To Rise!!!

I just received an email from Drive The Deal saying that the Manufacture List Price of all VW models will be going up from 03-11-2014. So if anyone is thinking of placing an order for a new VW I would really think about getting your skates on.
  13. ihmix

DCC URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Well some cracking news hot off the press, the dealer has just emailed me to say they have just placed a new order with DCC included in the spec, he was however very eager that I come down to the dealership and sign the paperwork ASAP Thank god I signed nothing at that early stage it maybe the...
  14. ihmix

DCC Urgent Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, As you will see below I placed my order for a Gtd on 11-9-14 and after 6 days opted for the DCC because of the advice on here when you pair you Golf gtd with 19" alloys. However dealer has called this morning saying he was unable to change my order as it has been processed and now has...
  15. ihmix

September Ordering Thread

Hi All, I suppose someone should start the September thread for all of us that have joined the VW Waiting Room so here goes. I Ordered My GTD 11-9-2014 Pure White Dynaudio 19" Santiago Wheels Winter Pack Keyless Entry DCC (Big Decision but after reading everything on here bit the bullet this...
  16. ihmix

GTD DCC Quick Question

Hi, I am in a bit of confusion with the DCC system and if it is worth the money or not. I have just ordered my GTD exactly a week ago and have opted for the 19" Santiago wheels, after searching everywhere there seems to be mixed opinion about the DCC and if it is worth the cash. The general...
  17. ihmix

Ordered New GTD YesterDay!!!!

Yipeeeee, I have finally got round to ordering up my GTD, I was going back and forth with option choices but finally settled on the below. I would also like to know if you get free 7 day insurance on a new car or is this just for used, in my excitement I forgot to ask the dealer. 5dr Manual...
  18. ihmix

Winter Pack Advice

Hi, I'm looking to order my 5dr gtd within the next week or so but just wanted to know what you all thought about the Winter Pack as a option. Like many I thought this came with a heated front screen but £300 plus for heated washer jets and a indicator light to tell me the bottle is nearly...
  19. ihmix

Do I get car mats as standard???

Hi All, Can anyone tell me if you get car mats as standard when buying a new GTD from the factory or is this something that needs to be bought post purchase??? Thanks, Ihmix
  20. ihmix

Buying Used Mk7 GTD Needs Check!!!!!!

Morning all, I am just looking at a private ad for a GTD but want to know if there is a way of checking if the extras that came with the car were factory fitted or not. I believe it has more fitted options than the seller thinks which could be a win win for me. The car also has 9500 miles on...