GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Infotainment not connecting on start-up - ideas please

Hi. I've had the Golf for a week. I've had the following problem twice over the weekend. When I turn the ignition on and start the engine, the infotainment screen remains blank - no clock. When I press the infotainment on button, again, nothing happens. It all stays off. I switch off the...
  2. H

Adaptive Cruise Control - I'm ready for my lesson

I've had the car for 3 days. I've got most things set up and ready for my preferences. (Thanks to this Forum for information on the cooling fan + DPF regen and the Stop/Start permutations.) Now I'm ready for the 'A' Level in Golf systems - the ACC ... I've read the manual. My dealer is going...
  3. H

It's here....

Ordered on 10 Feb, BW 13' arrived in UK 31 March, handed over today, 14 April. Golf 7 GT, 2.0 TDI 150PS, DSG, 5 door. Urano Grey. Only option I took was Climate Control. Not as exotic as some of the Golfs on this forum, but it suits what I want (I had the Golf GTI 1.8 Mk 1 in the early 1980s...
  4. H

More confusion from the VW Order Tracker

I had an VW Order Tracker email last week on 31 March. It was the Stage 6 email, saying my new Golf was in the UK and should be with the dealer soon, the average being 7 days. I had the same Stage 6 email again this morning. Does that mean it is still at Grimsby ? :mad: or is it a system...
  5. H

Watching the forum whilst waiting delivery

Hi. I ordered my new Mk 7 in early Feb. It arrived at Grimsby on Monday, due at the dealer "in 7 days". I have passed the time by picking up tips and hints from this Forum. I registered yesterday so I could pass on my thanks for information on the following: * Satnav Discover can take 7 digit...