GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. El_Loco

Wanted: OEM GTI Springs

Hey there! I'm looking for a set os OEM GTI springs. GTIs here in Brazil are higher than they are in Germany, for an example. I'm looking for some "not too old" used springs, rather from Germany, nut it could also be from US, if they have the same height. And, of course, I need them shipped...
  2. El_Loco

[HELP] GTI U.S. Stock Height x Brazil Stock Height

What's up, guys... I would really be glad if you could help me on this one. VW has a "weird" habit of making some modifications on the cars they import to sell here in Brazil. One of them is the adaptation of ride height. As most brazilian roads are in very poor conditions, they make the cars...
  3. El_Loco

[WANTED] 18" Austin stock rims

Hey, guys. I'm looking for a set of 4 stock 18" Austin rims. Must be in very good condition (or perfect) and ship to Brazil. Anyone? Regards!
  4. El_Loco

My Tungsten Silver GTI

Whats up, guys! Some time ago I posted some pics of my Pure White 1.4 TSI here and now I've upgraded to a Tungsten Silver GTI. I couldn't be more satisfied with the car, and in my opinion the color is just fantastic! So, here are some pics I took this weekend.
  5. El_Loco

My MK7 1.4 TSI DSG from Brazil

Hi, guys! I'm Leonardo, from Brasília - Brazil, and here are some pictures of my white MK7. Picked it up last december and I'm just loving the car! Great comfort, nice power and responses and extraordinary fuel compsumption! At this time I do not intend to do any further modifications...