GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Damn Crack

Eyup Guys, had the pleasure of a cracked windscreen yesterday, no photos but i am booked in tomorrow to have a new windscreen.... which part of me is glad about because my screen has been scratched to death due to the infamous wiper problems. new screen and new wipers should surely sort the...
  2. B

Early Edition

hi guys, just wondering if anyone is going to early edition ( edition 38 ) tomorrow ? couldn't find any info on here regarding this, about 2 and a half hours drive from me but might have a trip down. :)
  3. B

My Reflex Silver Tsi

After about 2 months of being a member on here and owning my golf for around 6 weeks. ive finally got round to uploading some pictures.....i know alot of you like pictures :). going from a 1.0 corsa d this car is worlds apart. took the plunge and picked up my 1.2 Tsi bluemotion. its fantastic...
  4. B

how to resize photos on photobucket

hi guys, ive been trying to post some pics of my golf for the last couple of days from my phone ( samsung galaxy s3 ) it doesnt seem to be sized correctly. ive tried again and its still massive from the laptop. does anyone know how i can change the sizes ? im sure its easy. thanks :)
  5. B

offset issue

Hi guys, currently thinking about swapping my trims for alloys. same size so 15" to keep the insurers happy. Only problem is the offset of the new ones is ET38. i know it states somewhere to run 42-50. will 38 be that much different in the sense of any running issues. its not lowered so no...
  6. B

any difference to sizes

Hi guys, the 1.2 tsi bluemotion comes with trims standard.... i know i know its stupid but with it being an ex VW owned car they didnt upgrade to alloys for the £165 that it is. :mad: so my question is other than it looking like a hover car are the wheel sizes the same i.e : offset centre...
  7. B

fuel gauge problem

Hi everyone, my name is ricky, im new to both VW and the forum. ive wanted a VW for the last few years so ive just picked up my mk7 1.2 tsi bluemotion S. i picked it up after they put a new fuel sensor in it as it wasnt registering any fuel in it. as any new car driver i went and filled it up...