GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

JB4 Group 1 for R, S3

Sold.
  2. M

Track Pads for R, GTI PP - SOLD

Used track pads from my recently traded Golf R. Front Carbotech XP12 (similar to G-Loc R12), used one day at Roebling Road, which is easy on brakes. Minimum total thickness 0.730”. Includes shorting plug for wear sensor. $150. Rear G-Loc R10, 6 track days, but minimal wear. Minimum...
  3. M

Racingline VWR Wheels SOLD

SOLD!
  4. M

R be Gone

The R was a great do-it-all car for me, but after five years and watching the clock ticking away for me, I decided to make the leap and traded for this today. I hate the black wheels, but it was otherwise in near perfect condition with only 5000 miles. Maybe next year when the Mk8 is...
  5. M

Showroom Stock Racing

OK, not exactly MK7, but a fun watch. Especially if you are old enough to have been there. (I am, and I was...). I miss this kind of racing, where the cars were truly representative of what you could go out and buy, right down to the tires and brake pads.
  6. M

Golf R Full Track Prep?

I have a fully prepared E36M3 that I have been tracking for over 20 years now, and I'm starting to get bored with it. I'm still finding ways to get faster in it, but it is becoming apparent that 30 years of chassis design, engine performance, suspension, and braking development make a...