GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

VWConnectGo

Your probably right
  2. B

LED Headlight

Thanks Carlos for advice. Think I will take them to my pet mot station.
  3. B

VWConnectGo

I have a 2019 Golf and an iPhone SE. The VWConnectGo app on my phone always shows the following malfunctions when I finish driving: Coolant System Malfunction, Brake System Malfunction and others. There are no lights on the cars dashboard. The dealers says there is nothing wrong with the car...
  4. B

LED Headlight

I have a new GT Editions with standard LED headlights. They are great on high beam but seam very low on dip beam. Dealer states within spec. Has anyone else noticed this and has anyone adjusted them. Not sure if you can as self levelling.
  5. B

Beginning to regret changing

Yes the fingerprints are a nuisance but it’s the road noise that is the most intrusive and the lengthy procedure the turn the alarm off
  6. B

Beginning to regret changing

I have just changed my 63 reg Golf GT 1.4 TSi dsg for a new Golf 1.5 TSi dsg Editions. The road noise is far louder on the new car which has Hankook tyres instead of the old Pirelli’s. The infomat system is too responsive when driving and covered in fingerprints. I now find that if I want to...
  7. B

Discover sat nav switched to German display

Was following my Discover sat nav today in Suffolk/Essex when it suddenly displayed a Wolfberg German map. The ETA still showed the right time and the other display still showed correct directions. Has this happened to others?
  8. B

Sat Nav Updates

Can someone help please? I have downloaded the Full Download of map updates for my non pro sat nav and saved them to my PC. The download site say 5.6 GB but the saved download only shows as 2 GB. I have tried to use 7ZIP but get the message 'Cant open file'. I can't understand the 7ZIP help...
  9. B

Front suspension creak

My car is booked in on Wednesday for the dealer to investigate the low speed front nearside suspension creak which I could hardly hear when I first got the car, but is getting noisier and the low speed steering squeak.
  10. B

Golf R400 Concept

Report from What Car: There are very few people in the world for whom the VW Golf R is not fast enough but, crucially, there are some, which is why the VW Golf R 400 concept is on display at the Beijing motor show this weekend. Most notable, then, is the 395bhp and 332lb ft of torque produced...
  11. B

Random play?

Is it possible to play music tracks stored on the SD card randomly, or will it only play each album.
  12. B

Euro GP Number Plates

Did your car come with Euro GB number plates. Had mine for nearly 5 months and only just noticed that mine has not. Is this cost cutting again by the dealers?
  13. B

Active Cruise Control

I think the ACC is great, but using the car I have notice a couple of annoying things about it. When following a car which then slows and stops in the right turn lane, the ACC brakes the car sharply even though the car in front has exited your lane. The other occasion is on a dual...
  14. B

Discover Navigation System

I don't know if it's me or is the Discover Navigation System in the GT not as good as my old Tom Tom. It does not recognise a large number of urban roads when input. The Postcode is not always recognised and there does not seem to be an option to add a house number to the Postcode location.