GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Witch xenon lightbulb does the Golf R use??

hey guys.. Witch type of lighbulb does the golf r use in the headlight!!
  2. M

I got a leak in the roof!

hey guys... Have anyone had a problem with a leaking roof? Take a look at the picture. This is just under the antenna in the roof. Is this a warranty case or not? I really hope so!! Any tips for how to get the spots removed, or do the dealer just change the headlining? Thanks for all your...
  3. M

I regret my choice of paint, do you? What color do you want instead?

I hate my Pure White color! I think it is a mess to keep clean!! I would LOVE to re-paint my car in the AWESOME GTD color that is: Carbon Steel Grey. This color is so nice!!
  4. M

How does YOUR car look with the winter and summer wheels?

Winter alloys is 15" (195-65-15) and summer is 19" (235-35-19)!! LOVE the summer wheels. They are from the Audi S5 !! Post a picture from your car with the different wheels on! :-)
  5. M

GTE !!!

http://ecomento.com/2014/02/20/striking-plug-hybrid-golf-gte-157mpg-revealed-leaked-images/ Take a look at this guys! awesome! :eek: LOVE the LED lights !!
  6. M

Fitting the GTI LED tail lights on Highline - retrofit.

Retro fitting the GTI LED tail lights on Highline - DIY Hey guys. :) I have a question that I need some help with. :confused: How would the outcome have been if I had mounted the new GTI LED lights on my highline MK7, when it's was delivered with the original lights? Do I have to re-code it...