GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scientificharmony

Disable Exhaust Flaps - mk 7.5 R (2019)

How's it going troops? I was wondering has anyone on this forum been able to disable the exhaust flaps on a 2019 mk 7.5 R with Obdeleven? I have done this on my previous mk 7 R, but the coding I have tried does not seem to work. I followed these steps: Start engine 2. Select Race Mode 3. DSG...
  2. scientificharmony

DSG Farts on mk 7.5 R - 7 speed

Are you guys getting them on a 7.5 R? What year is your model?
  3. scientificharmony

I’ll give the paddle shift mode a try 😉
  4. scientificharmony

I’ve yet to hear any dsg farts in Race or S. i hear plenty of burbles though!
  5. scientificharmony

It may be the answer is a gpf delete. Bit disappointing that the 7.5 R DSG7 doesnt have the same sound as the 7 R DSG.
  6. scientificharmony

Surely these cars do it by default👀❔
  7. scientificharmony

Hey Guys I recently upgraded my Mk7 R (manual) to a 7.5 R (DSG 7 speed) with Keyless entry. I have yet to hear any DSG farts on my car. I put the car into Race/Sport and put the boot down. I had the window down but I am yet to hear any DSG farts Am i doing something wrong? Any help...
  8. scientificharmony

Adjust dipped beam brightness - Golf R

Hey, No not at all. Just noticed it recently. Someone suggested to me that the gasses might be fading in the bixenon bulb. Causing it to dim
  9. scientificharmony

Adjust dipped beam brightness - Golf R

Hey all is it possible to adjust the brightness of the bixenon dipped beams on the mk7 R via obdeleven? the passenger side headlight on my R seems very dim compared to the driver side and id just like to know if it’s either A: the bixenon bulb needs replaced Or B: i have changed the...
  10. scientificharmony

Resetting oil change & inspection reminder

Sorry to bring this thread up again. Can someone tell me how to reset the oil change now warning with OBDEleven ? I have reset the service delay, but no matter what I have tried, the oil change still says Oil change due 0 days. Any help appreciated. Thanks Chris
  11. scientificharmony

Reset Oil Change Now by OBdeleven

Hey guys can someone tell me how to reset the change oil now warning on obdeleven? i followed all steps to reset it from the web but it still says 0 days to oil change. i changed distance driven and time driven to 0 as well but this still does not remove that warning. maybe @DV52 can assist...
  12. scientificharmony

Parking Lights as DRL, OR DRL hack? mk7R

Im not yankee! far from it 👀 you really are confused! the setting on lights dial after Auto is a green logo. I don’t know what the hell this is known by, Is this not parking lights? Id like the DRLs to be on both sides when on this green logo. dont insult someone you dont know especially...
  13. scientificharmony

I like the dot lol Just want the rest of the DRL to be on too when on parking lights! leuchte8 Leuchte9
  14. scientificharmony

Thanks @DV52 thats perfect! you are the main man. only thing now is, parking light DRLs are both off and there is just the LED dot on each side.
  15. scientificharmony

Id like the DRLs to still be on when the headlights are on, maybe dimmed. id also like the DRLs to go off when the indicator is on. Maybe dont mind if the DRLs switch off when the headlights are on.
  16. scientificharmony

Ok, i currently have it so my DRLs wink when the indicators are on. id also like the DRL to dim when the headlights are on Leuchte 2SL Leuchte 3SL
  17. scientificharmony

Leuchte2SL VLB10 worked for dimming, but Leuchte3SL VRB21 did not…
  18. scientificharmony

@DV52 Now the issue is, when on parking lights, the right DRL does not go off when the right indicator is on. i thought it was Lichtfunktion C5 - Blinken rechts aktiv (beide Phasen), but it didnt work 😕
  19. scientificharmony

@DV52 The parking lights worked thanks! Just need to know if theres a way to have the DRLs dim when the headlights are on?