GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

New Euro6 1.4 150hp TSi Engine

A new 1.4 150hp TSi engine is introduced in the new Sportsvan and will come in all new Golfs. Anybody know if it has ACT? Seems that the current 1.4 TSi has 1390ccm , but the new one has 1395ccm. Is it a completely new engine?
  2. I

Dynamic Light Assist

Hello I have the Dynamic Light Assist on my 1.4Tsi Mk7. It works quite well , but I think it is a bit slow to turn on the full lightning effect after the other cars have passed in the opposite lane. It is very fast to mask the light beam when the sensors discover a meeting car, but it is so...
  3. I

Front Assist , scary!

Passing a big truck on the highway in 110km/h then suddenly the car brakes hard, some messages in red comes up on the dashboard. There was NO reason for the Front Assist system to brake the car, it must have been a false alarm from the sensors. Scary!! Can we trust the new systems on the Golf?
  4. I

Adaptive Cruise Control ACC

I have a question related to the Acc , Adaptive Cruse Control. In combination with DSG this shall work down to standstill and in stop&go situations. However , in my car it doesn't pull away automatically after it has stopped, I have to push on the throttle. In the Owners Manual it is written...