GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

VCDS 13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: Cannot be reached 0100

Would that be the gateaway? Because I do get a fault in the vcds for the gateway and the engine both saying No Communications with Cruise Control (Front) Distance Sensor
  2. T

I have checked the wires going into the radar and they have voltage and i also disconnected the negative wire from the battery and there was resistance
  3. T

And what is the Auto Disk Reg Controller where should i check for wiring issues?
  4. T

Hi, I just got a VW Golf 7 2013 and the front radar sensor says its unavailable and cruise control doesn't work for me either and so I got it scanned and for one of the modules it says 13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: Cannot be reached 0100 What could the problem be?
  5. T

Half of the car blowing cold air

I have checked the coolant and there doesn't seem to me anything. Also 3 Months ago the timing belt/ toothed belt was replaced with the water pump and so was the coolant so i presume the VW Dealer would've spotted that. I also checked the pipes going into the heater core and they both seem to...
  6. T

I have cleared them faults and they seem to be gone now so that wasn't the issue I guess. And yes I'm from Ireland with MK7 2013 GT Model 2.0 Liter
  7. T

Thanks guys for the reply and trying to help out. I connected up the VCDS Vag-Com and i get a malfunction in the 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010 Could that be the problem? The fault it throws is 1 Fault Found: 1048838 - Functional Limitation due to Energy Management B10CD...
  8. T

Hi Guys, I just got a 2013 Vw golf mk7 GT Model and for some reason when I turn up the heating only the passenger side is blowing hot air and driver side is cold. It does not have dual climate control. What could be the problem?