GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Hey. The answer might be buried in here but I'm missing it. I am installing the AliExpress unit now and I'm trying to in in the sensor. I keep seeing use pins 13 and 17. My plug has 1-16. I don't have a pin 17. Thanks! Brian
  2. B

'Cheap' 9.2" Screen Upgrade for MIB2 Cars - Hacked Chinese Delphi Units

I think we have a different setup. 2015s had the older style cable then got the adapter but it won't work on an iphone I don't think. I think I need to replace the plug with a new set up. Thanks! Brian
  3. B

Another question. What CarPlay cables are we using? Thanks
  4. B

lol. Wtf.... I guess we're good now! I moved it from one garage to shop garage an hour ago with no camer... 🤷🏻‍♂️yes I was restarting the car after changes. Thanks for the tips! Brian
  5. B

I don't remember if it did this before but ive Got the ez retrofit cluster. When I go into reverse I see it says video on the cluster But nothing happens.
  6. B

Me again... I do not have 10 or 74 listed as control units. I went through your settings and made the changes. The add camera prompt disappeared from the vehicle status screen and I still hear the camera engaging but no change on screen. I appreciate the help.
  7. B

Hey. I don't know what the standard is but when you check on vehicle status? It says add Camera. If you hit that it says function not currently available. Thanks!
  8. B

Yes I did. I ordered from lemonshark, I got the D model. They were out of A but said it's the same. I changed these two settings From the top of page 3: Check that Byte 19 Most is set to On in addition to the coding you did for setting Byte 11 Sound System to Sound System external MOST.
  9. B

I have a 2015 with fender and have audio. It took a few tries to kick in. I also had to go in to the HU audio settings and change the bluetooth to high from low. volume was super low.
  10. B

I hear the camera, there's no change on the screen. Thanks!
  11. B

thanks for this post! Just got my radio in. Install was a 25 minute breeze! Audio is working but backup camera is not. Any ideas? Both listed settings are changed. Also what wireless CarPlay did you use and which usb is compatible Thanks! Waiting for the digital AC controls in a few days. Brian
  12. B

MPI Woes

bump again.. open to ANY suggestions. Car should be back soon. and will be ready to troubleshoot more. Thanks, Brian
  13. B

2 door rear seat delete options

Thanks! now to see where I can find one lol is that the only part number you need?
  14. B

2 door rear seat delete options

Who does rear seat deletes for a 2 door? all the ones I see are for a 4 door. Thanks, Brian
  15. B

MPI Woes

I'm confused too... I've gone over the pin out numerous times. I've talked with others smarter than me. if you're about to, you should be good. If you're worried about it, I'm an expert on it now, come up to central texas lol. Brian
  16. B

MPI Woes

bump! I'm desperate here Brian
  17. B

MPI Woes

Still looking for some input. Any way to verify if the ecu is at fault? I think I've verified the wiring is good. Thanks!
  18. B

MPI Woes

I disconnected the ethanol sensor and checked. Still reading 11 on the mpi fps.
  19. B

MPI Woes

bumping this back up Thanks, Brian