GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Neuspeed Power Module FS $180 SOLD

[*Edited, Photo added per request] Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 in excellent condition (in box, stored inside). It works as advertised. Price is shipped USPS with tracking. Paypal or bitcoin accepted once deposit verified.
  2. F

Milltek DP, Deutsche Auto Parts - Goat Rodeo

*BLOT* Carefully consider not only what type of downpipe you will purchase, but where/who will install it and the success record of those two combined. *Update 23 Apr, 2016 - I found a lift I could borrow and everything fits now. Skip down to see details. *Long version* I have waited about a...
  3. F

FS: MK7 R Front Brakes

Local pick-up only around Mooresville/Denver/Hickory NC Stock R rotors, calipers, pads, soft lines, and dust shields with about a thousand miles of use on them. $700 OBO
  4. F

FS: Neuspeed PM & Stock MK7 R Exhaust

64.10.15 Power Module fits 2015 Golf R and probably A3/S3/GTI, like new - $295 Shipped to the lower 48 Factory MK7 Golf R cat-back with about 300 miles on it. Includes valves and tips but not electronic actuators. - $275 Local Only NC Mooresville/Denver/Hickory *Sold*
  5. F

Eurodyne Stage 1

An e-mail from Eurodyne recently confirmed they are working on the MK7 R and 8V S3 EA888. Indications were that we are a week or two away. :)
  6. F

Avg Oil Temps?

I am interested in what your average oil temps show on the MFI for daily driving and spirited driving. I tend around 217 DD and 224 respectively. I have no clue if this is good, great, or terrible and would like a little community input please. Thanks in advance!
  7. F

FS: Stock MK7 R Quad Exhaust

For sale: One stock cat-back MK7 Golf R exhaust with quad tips and factory band clamp. About 300 miles on it. The valvetronic actuators are removed, however, for a conversion on a car that isn't equipped to open them you could open or close them to your liking and lock in place with a tack...
  8. F

Radio Nav Doesn't Find iPod

Has anyone else noticed that "media" attached is discovered in the order of BlueTooth audio first, then wait, wait, wait more, then Aux cable iPod? The previous generation cars with their ancient radios fired right up to media in no issues. What gives?
  9. F

Xenons in Halogen Housing - No

Public service announcement in case anyone is on the form-over-function fence about putting HIDs in regular halogen bulb headlight housings. There was very nearly a multi-car accident today because of a fellow with this setup driving pre-dawn in the rain. I'm sure he could see for a hundred...
  10. F

RedlineXR Blendmount

Installed using mirrortap to the ground and switched 12v in the auto-dimming mirror. The blendmount is the same pn as for Audi with that mirror and the specific model of detector (b__20205). The recommended mirrortap .080 is 12" but I found the 8" was just long enough to reach and tuck behind...
  11. F

FS: 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin GM - NC Local

Sold: 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin GM - Sold Centering rings, lug bolts are included with purchase. The gunmetal Raijins are lightweight and were on a mk6 GTI. These have Continental ExtremeContact DW tires 235/40-18 mounted but they are almost on the wear bars in the middle because I ran them...
  12. F

Cars & Coffee & Movie - NC

Today Cosmo Motors and Carmike hosted a 'cars & coffee' get together and then a discounted screening of Fast 7. If anyone knows of other events or gatherings in Western NC feel free to post.
  13. F

VWR R600 Intake

Installed. Fairly straightforward once you figure out where the little breather hose attaches (to filter body) and that you have to re-use the bolts from the factory air box. Side-to-side fit at the front snorkel is about 1mm too narrow and perhaps 1-2mm too thin vertically so there is a...
  14. F

Another LSG R

Recent addition :) Disregard the wormhole
  15. F

Milltek cat-back, resonated

Installed. Recommend you bribe someone with a lift or at least get someone to help. This is not a good solo installation but it is doable. I used jack stands and scrap V cut 2x4 pieces to help. You will need 6,13, and 14mm sockets, probably an extension, and an 8mm box end if I recall...