GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. qshashaa

YouTube to MP3

DVD video soft is another legal program you can use to convert youtube to mp3/4 but you can choose the exact quality you want to download it in : http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm
  2. qshashaa

Cop Killer in LA

Theres a nice stretch of road in Irvine that this motorcycle cop hides next to almost everyday, during the whole dorner thing he stopped hiding there and things were good. Now that dorner is dead, he's back at that same spot again. Fml.
  3. qshashaa

French driver trapped for an hour in speeding 125mph car with no brakes

Reminds me of a similar story I read a while back http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/crazy-world/police-shoot-at-runaway-car-to-save-the-driver-2012-01-05-1.436074
  4. qshashaa

Hookah thread

I always carry a small one in my trunk for kick-backs. I love Al Fakher and starbuzz is awesome as well. A friend of a friend of mine opened a hookah lounge in Huntington Beach called Romana ( pomegranate in arabic ) its new and pretty chill, might pass by tonight.
  5. qshashaa

Cop Killer in LA

You know its serious when the cops are scared. New protocol in Irvine. No more motorcycle cops allowed. Each cop car must have two people in it. and the driver has a handgun between his legs ready to go. The only time a cop in irvine can drive by himself if he is travelling with 2 or more cop...
  6. qshashaa

Another reason I drive manual

Hold the burger with ur left hand and push ur hand on the steering wheel to steer, and hold a drink with your right hand and shift gears, everytime you wanna take a bite use your knee to hold the wheel :P
  7. qshashaa

VOLVO out for blood! New concept to take on AMG and M

Watched the video today where Chris Harris compares it to the c63, the thing is beast!!
  8. qshashaa

Car Washing Issues

Borrow a hose from a friend's house, thats what I do lol
  9. qshashaa

New Lexus IS, and its new emotional philosophy

I hope so too, I wonder if they will continue the 6 speed manuals on the is250 for 2014
  10. qshashaa

New Lexus IS, and its new emotional philosophy

Loving the LFA style guages on the new IS , nice touch.
  11. qshashaa

Favorite Engine Notes

ill practice it someday thanks for fixing it :)
  12. qshashaa

Favorite Engine Notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDekeCbqWJI testing to see if i know how to embed success
  13. qshashaa

If you were given $1million dollars in cash, what would you do?

Give some to family, and use the rest to start a business.
  14. qshashaa

Things passengers do to drive you crazy?

1) (2-door) people who wanna sit in the back seat yank the handle and slam my seat to the front. I had a girl slam the passenger seat so far up i thought the fucking seat was gonna fly into the windshield. 2) Leaving trash in the backseat ( especially the side pockets and next to the rear power...
  15. qshashaa

Favorite Engine Notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9-XRSMC5s EDIT: I have no idea how to embed the video on to the forum lol
  16. qshashaa

License suspension

A friend of mine got her license suspended for a month driving 115 in a 65, she ended up paying over 3k, most of it was for the lawyer who sucked ass and lost the case.
  17. qshashaa

Disturbing morning :(

Props to you helping the girl in distress. Most people nowadays would pretend like nothing is happening and ignore the situation. Good to see there is still caring people in this world.
  18. qshashaa

Have an issue with a friend..need advice

Insurance maybe next time? I had a "friend" steal my car last year, watched him crash in front of my eyes then run off scared of what I was going to do about it. Thank god only thing that was damaged was the bumper ( only needed replacement) and insurance took care of it.
  19. qshashaa

Just got the dumbest ticket of my life

I feel your pain man, I got a ticket at 1am in the middle of nowhere. What's worse is the park ranger told me to park there and by the time I was back from my hike he was gone and there was a ticket on my windshield, I contested it saying he told me to park there but it was denied. It was like...