GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AaronC1

SOLD AWD Upgraded LPFP $425 SOLD

Well, I bought the wrong pump. Original post below. For sale is a new LPFP basket for AWD cars, not GTI or Golf, that has been upgraded with a new Walbro 450 fuel pump. Yep new parts, already assembled, and ready for shipment. I paid $450 shipped last week, asking $425 shipped in the 48...
  2. AaronC1

Treadstone FMIC coupler issue

So this driver's side coupler has blown off 3 times now. First time was on the factory pipe side, so I cinched it up better on that side. The last 2 times has been on the FMIC pipe side. I feel if the rubber coupler was just a touch longer, there would not be an issue. The other...
  3. AaronC1

WTB White GTI Rear bumper

I received rear bumper damage from a fender bender and looking to swap myself. Anybody know where to find used body parts, like a rear bumper?!?
  4. AaronC1

SOLD BEC LED MK7.5 style Dynamic Tail Lights w/harness

Well, my money has to go to something else. For sale is a set of BEC (Ed's) dynamic LED tail lights from BMP tuning. Included is the harness that allows for dynamic functionality, with appropriate coding. These have been sitting in the box, and have not been installed on my car. The previous...
  5. AaronC1

WTB: Konig Ampliform 18x8.5 5x112 Bronze Wheel

Bought a used set locally, one of the wheels is bent. Would like another bronze one. Thanks!
  6. AaronC1

WTB Black exhaust tips

Looking for someone selling black Burger slip on exhaust tips. Please PM with pics, thanks. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  7. AaronC1

Amnesia - Dark Descent

Finally got around to finishing this damn game. Been on a PC kick lately as I picked up a used HD5770 to run Crossfire. Got the game during a Steam sale last year and never finished as I was playing PS3 all the time. I started it again recently, it updated, lost my save information, so I...
  8. AaronC1

Ad Placed on My Windshield GRRRR

Came out to my car after work yesterday to find a freakin ad/handbill placed under my windshield wiper. It's for Little Caesar's pizza around the area of my work. I park on a private lot where my office building resides, and some dick touches my car and puts an ad on it. I'm sure he's not...