GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not a lot out there about the neuspeed catback, anyone running this? (Update: Installed)

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Experience on the resonated versus non?

Drone is inevitable I’m sure, but I’m okay trading a nice exhaust tone for a little drone at certain rpm’s. But don’t want to add a resonator if it makes things as quiet as a OEM setup is.

Milltek is known to be a little more tame. A nice, refined exhaust note. Not raspy or overly loud. You will get some drone, but from my experience with the system, the resonated version cuts down on the overall volume by quite a bit.

If it were me, I’d go with the non-resonated. If you get too much drone, you can install a vibrant resonator at a local muffler shop, though I doubt you’ll need to.

Reactions: krs

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Milltek is known to be a little more tame. A nice, refined exhaust note. Not raspy or overly loud. You will get some drone, but from my experience with the system, the resonated version cuts down on the overall volume by quite a bit.

If it were me, I’d go with the non-resonated. If you get too much drone, you can install a vibrant resonator at a local muffler shop, though I doubt you’ll need to.

Pulled the trigger on ordering, jumped on some early Black Friday sales.