GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
BTW, I'm sorry about your aunt. I don't want anyone to die, including me. Which is why I eat oranges, get lots of sun and FRESH air and I never get sick.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Everyone gets exposed at Walmart and Home Depot but you don't hear them shutting down because they're 'super spreaders.'
Logical thinking guys.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How did anyone kill your aunt? Was she not wearing a mask? Washing her hands every 30 seconds? Staying 6 feet away from others?
There are signs all over Georgia 'You accept risk of COVID by entering these premises, we are not responsible yada yada'
Take some responsibility for yourself. I don't cry when I get the flu, like 'who did this to me?!'
You can literally sick from anything anywhere. Eat healthy, stay active, be clean. YOU need to take of yourself, you can't expect others to wear a bubble because you're scared.
And you think that not wearing a mask makes things better? I knew people like you existed but holy fuck. Like, my expectations were low but god damn. U don’t even have an actual real reason to not wear a mask. You just don’t want to due to inconvenience.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Then you can't race with me and Jay.
I could whoop Jay anyways, he’s an old man and has slow reactions lol. And you’d still be back at the start point working on your timing chain by the time I hit the halfway point

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And you think that not wearing a mask makes things better? I knew people like you existed but holy fuck. Like, my expectations were low but god damn. U don’t even have an actual real reason to not wear a mask. You just don’t want to due to inconvenience.
I listed reasons early in the thread. For every study that says masks work, there is one that says they don't.
I've seen reports of bacterial and fungal infections FROM masks.
I've seen CDC data that says maskers getting sick 17x more than no mask.
I've seen CDC data that says deaths this year are the same as the last 3 years.
Hypercapnia and hypoxia are real medical issues.
And lastly, they fog up my glasses.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
THIS THREAD IS AN INCONVENIENCE BUT HERE I AM.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I listed reasons early in the thread. For every study that says masks work, there is one that says they don't.
I've seen reports of bacterial and fungal infections FROM masks.
I've seen CDC data that says maskers getting sick 17x more than no mask.
I've seen CDC data that says deaths this year are the same as the last 3 years.
Hypercapnia and hypoxia are real medical issues.
And lastly, they fog up my glasses.
Jesus where do you even get your information from?!?

have You thought that maybe we compensated for the death numbers by locking up? Less people on the road means less auto fatalities. And the like. Man we are not going to see eye to eye at all. I’ll just leave this with letting you know folks like u earn a very hearty fuck you.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Damn I go and research AID retrofit for the wife’s Alltrack and the thread blows up.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I could whoop Jay anyways, he’s an old man and has slow reactions lol. And you’d still be back at the start point working on your timing chain by the time I hit the halfway point

If I remember correctly because it was a while ago Zrick has a none k04 MK5 that he said is faster then any MK6 k04 he had/driven. Zrick has light weight wheels but Jays is a full racecar With weight reduction and w/m. I just wanted in on the action cause I have never been to the Dragon even tho I’m sure they would both leave me in the dust.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I told you where I get my information from. Really, public data puts worldwide deaths at 0.00186% and fake news calls it the end of the world.
Everyone says you can't believe the internet, yet this is where everyone is. News, Universities, Medicine, People.
I realize we're not going to see eye to eye, that's the beauty of FREEDOM. You do you, I'll do me.
folks like u earn a very hearty fuck you.
And sheep like you get it right back.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If I remember correctly because it was a while ago Zrick has a none k04 MK5 that he said is faster then any MK6 k04 he had/driven. Zrick has light weight wheels but Jays is a full racecar With weight reduction and w/m. I just wanted in on the action cause I have never been to the Dragon even tho I’m sure they would both leave me in the dust.
Once again my words are misconstrued. I said my own K04 car was not significantly faster than my stage 2 stock turbo car. I did not say the stock turbo car was faster, only that it is fast.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Once again my words are misconstrued. I said my own K04 car was not significantly faster than my stage 2 stock turbo car. I did not say the stock turbo car was faster, only that it is fast.

Oh.

Then your K04 car is broke or maybe it’s broken.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh.

Then your K04 car is broke or maybe it’s broken.
It was fast, no check engine lights. Sold to a friend and he is still terrorizing the streets. I chased down Corvettes at VIR. I just didn't think it was worlds faster than a tuned stock turbo with supporting mods.