GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zepelin

1. zepelin

Center console button used as a separate switch

Hello all, I have an Golf 7 from 2016 that does not have tire pressure and auto park buttons from factory. I did buy the console buttons 5GG927238E and now I want to use the 2 new buttons to start my LED that I have in car. I have 2 separate circuits and the idea is if I can make the buttons...
  2. zepelin

DSG not farting anymore and it ain't Beano!

I went back to the shop where I changed the clutch and remade all 4 steps mentioned above (with an Launch tester that had all steps individually) and after 100km of adapting now the car acts like it should be. !! Big mention : after doing the casual adapting (changing gears, small brakes and...
  3. zepelin

DSG not farting anymore and it ain't Beano!

If I have ECU and TCU tuning on the car and I changed clutch to a stage 1 850NM and do the above settings do I get back the "farting" and still keep the TCU tuning? The mechanic said they have a backup of my tunned TCU but the change of gear makes no sound, I have almost no engine brake and my...
  4. zepelin

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

anyone got something for me? Thank you
  5. zepelin

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Hello all, Anyone know if i can upgrade from current setting and be able to have app connect activated? Current version on my Golf 7 from 2016: Train version: MST_2_EU_VW_ZR_P0253T MU version : 0253 Part number : 3Q0035864A Software version : H25.14.89_STD2Nav_EU Thank you