GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Volkswagen Life

1. V

Forge BOV Spacer

Hello all, I was wondering whether the Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer fits the 2015 mk7 golf 1.8 as I have been receiving mixed reviews. Some individuals say it fits whereas others say its solely for the 2.0 engines. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks. Best Regards, Volkswagen...
  2. V

Borla vs Flowmaster Muffler

Hello all, I just want your opinions on possible exhaust mods for my 1.8. I was looking at removing the resonator and replacing it with a straight through pipe. I then wanted to install either a Flowmaster Super 44 or a Borla ProXS muffler. I am stuck between these two mufflers as there aren't...
  3. V

Enkei Wheels

Hello all, I am currently debating between these two wheels that are both 18" and black: 1. Enkei Raijin 2. Enkei PDC I am having a hard time choosing between the two. The PDCs are slightly cheaper than the Raijin ; however, they are not made with Enkei's MAT technology. Also, I can't find a...
  4. V

Camshaft Recall

Hello all, Just wanted to start a thread about the camshaft recall where we could share opinions. What do you guys think was the cause for this camshaft failure and how does/will Volkswagen fix this? What are your thoughts on the resale value of affected cars? Would you buy a car that was...
  5. V

MK7 Golf 1.8T Springs

Hello all, I have a general question for you guys regarding springs. I would love to get rid of that fender gap that is present on these stock golfs. I am stuck between going with the H&R Sport Springs or the VWR Springs. I have also looked into the Eibach Sportline but seem to get better...
  6. V

Golf 1.8T Exhaust

Hello all, I am new to these forums, so excuse any improper posting. I just had a general question about my 1.8T exhaust. I was wondering what are your opinions on good aggressive sounding exhaust systems. I was debating between going turboback or catback so your output on that issue will...