GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Veedubgli

1. Veedubgli

Your 0.02: Car has been in MB service for 6 week snow

^^This. I wouldn't leave my car there for weeks when the part hasn't even come in and there's no ETA. Also, I would NOT let them detail the car. They should be compensating you with covered payments and something else.
  2. Veedubgli

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

Sent a little $$. I'd send more but I've got some big vet bills coming my way...though nothing like yours. Hope Winston is still doing well. Much love from my girl Peach and I! For people like us, there is no dollar amount for them. As long as they are happy and healthy! <3 **Oh and BTW my...
  3. Veedubgli

Sunrise drive up Mt Washington THIS Sunday 6/24

Sunrise drive up Mt Washington this Sunday, for anyone interested! Road opens at 3:30am (they usually open it even earlier), sunrise at 5:01am. I did this drive up in the R last August. It was AMAZING. This weekend I'll be there in the Alltrack...slightly different car! :o They only do this...
  4. Veedubgli

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

My last ex drove my R only 1 time. He was too scared to drive it because of how clean I kept it and how much I loved it. One time he was in my R and sneezed on the dash (didn't cover his mouth in time). We are no longer together.
  5. Veedubgli

My Alltrack

Just getting back into the photography game after many years. Picked up a new Nikon D7500 and have been re-learning when I have a little time to go out and play. Here’s my stock (for now) Alltrack, after getting the 18’s back on after this shitty winter.... I LOVE this car (just wish I could...
  6. Veedubgli

Incivility?

I don't particularly like the douchebag comments towards other people, even if they are annoying me with dumb questions that could have been saved if they had just searched or checked the manual. I personally just keep scrolling (or maybe help out if I know the answer and I'm bored). If you...
  7. Veedubgli

Cat Lovers Only

The guy is an idiot. Obviously not a bobcat (also doesn't appear to be a Maine Coon....just a big long haired cat). Everyone is looking to make an easy buck rather than work for it.
  8. Veedubgli

Loving the Alltrack

I’m not on be forums as much as I used to be, but I don’t see many Alltrack owners and/or pics. The Alltrack definitely serves a different purpose compared to what I’m used to (GTI and R), but for my lifestyle these days and what I need from a VW, this thing is perfection. Most importantly, my...
  9. Veedubgli

Apple Conspiracy?

^^THIS It's not an earth shattering revelation why phones slow down when you upgrade the OS on an older platform phone.
  10. Veedubgli

VCDS - Passenger side mirror dip

I tried to enable the passenger side mirror dip when in reverse feature. I used the instructions shown below. Got through the first part fine. On the second part, I couldn’t find the step 4 “Access Control” (not the exact one that is in the instructions) in the drop down (or step 5 for that...
  11. Veedubgli

FS: VW CarGo mat & blocks

**SOLD** OEM VW CarGo mat and blocks. The mat was in my Alltrack for the first couple of weeks after I bought the car, but was covered by a Kurgo cargo liner, so it's never had anything on it directly. This fits the Alltrack obviously and I assume the Golf wagon is the same (but fitment is on...
  12. Veedubgli

FS: OEM Monster Mats (Golf)

Bought new, and used for 1.5 years that I owned my Golf R (less than that since I didn’t run rubber mats the entire time). Fronts could use a light cleaning, rears never saw any use. New=$105 Asking=$45 (reduced) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Veedubgli

FS: Weathertech cargo liner

Very lightly used Weathertech cargo liner. Bought new for my 2016 Golf R, which I only had for 1.5 years. Mint condition. I only drove the car about 1x/week on average for most of this year and never used it to transport anything since I had a wagon. Prefer local sale, but willing to ship...
  14. Veedubgli

FS: VW Roadside Assistance Kit

Brand new, unopened and still wrapped. Not a bad thing to keep in your car, especially with winter here. Prefer local sale, but will ship if needed. New=$83 Asking=$40 (+shipping) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Veedubgli

Pictures of you dog(s)

I love cats! I have 2 cats, Mario & Yoshi. And this is my dog, Peach..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk