GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Uffda

1. U

Eric's MK7 Golf R (2016) Build Suspension + BigTurbo

Zero problems; it was an overfill from some crappy oil place. I only take her out to Christian at Das European Autohaus now. He drained it and put new oil in. I failed my TX emissions for the first time. I had left the valves open via the electronic actuator remote! LOL, Closed it and...
  2. U

Sorry. Christian at https://daseuropeanautohaus.com/ They are super experienced. I will be taking the car back there soon for a while.
  3. U

Hi. Actually, I am in The Woodlands, TX now and will be taking into the local pro shop on a flat bed soon. I work from home so we use the wife’s tuned S3. Soon. The pro shop here in north Houston
  4. U

Sad news....car is blowing white smoke. LOL I know what the means or could be! I'm flat bedding it to my fantastic pro shop where I live. Christian is amazing. So...we shall see...easy case cracked Coolant......worst cracked engine block. LOL I'm ready any strech. I have some idiots...
  5. U

@jimlloyd40 - good call. I will try to get a few sound cuts :p I have the electronic valve control for the exhaust can do one with it on and one open. LOL
  6. U

The car is a freaking beast. Sounds amazing. I have the APR wireless controller for the exhaust as well and I can just open those up and wow...sound like the gates of hell. I can do a video walk around and sound cuts if you all like.
  7. U

You are correct sir! Parts wise not more then say 15k for what I put in...we had a lot of parts purchased and replaced in that total cost. If your willing to do that work your self you could do it for a lot less!
  8. U

@JerseyDrew77 - That is exactly what I did. I purchased the APR Stage 3 Kit and used nothing from it besides the turbo. I did not use APR's tune either. I chose to go a safer route with United Motorsports and a custom tune.
  9. U

@Brad.R Hell yes. I would definitely do a hybrid IS38 over the borg warner. Don't get me wrong I love my car but it was pretty freaking expensive. The IS38 Hybrid would be a massive bang for the buck! LOVE LOVE my car but...if I had to do it again...prob settle on an IS38 Hybrid. Brad...
  10. U

Actually! I did have the entire kit on. And guess what? It did not work and nearly blew my car up!. So I switched out the Tune on the car from APR Stage III+ . That tune is WAY over boosted and WAY under fueled. So yeah APR will not allow or does not allow any customization on the stock...
  11. U

Yes Yes i on purpose over compensated on everything so I would not blow my engine. I had heard way to many horror stories of people blowing up there engines. I make good money. So in hindsight I should have just rebuilt my engine and went straight apr stage 3 +. But given my luck. I opted for...
  12. U

I may buy my wife a Golf R. Or just get an audi TTRS for me and give her mine :) Guy at the shop doing the same thing I am to his Golf R did the same with his...and gave it to his wife. He has a Stage II APR TTRS and wow.
  13. U

I think you are correct TheRealVRT. The fueling system seemed pretty jacked up. I ended up adding an entire new fuel line. New Basket and inline filter for the pump. Put in a walbro 525 as well. I replaced the APR bosh 953'cc with Precision Race work 1300cc. There are pictures etc upstream...
  14. U

Nah they lowered the torque for non built lower...and a bit of the HP. That is why I did in the first place. APR is non adjustable. Were only at 29.5 PSI but everything has been replaced fueling, injectors, etc. Its been de-tuned from that insane factory APR one. So i'm assuming i'm about...
  15. U

Actually, your wrong about the APR kit. I used a factor APR kit and pretty much everything it came with did not work. Under fueled based on the amount of boost in the stock APR tune. I have nothing on my car APR now sans the front sway bar, dog bone, pendulum, and exhaust. Everything else...