GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Soulman B

1. S

Australian Rs

Well, just finished a 5 week tour of Australia and have to say that I have never seen so many Golf Rs. Brisbain - Cairns - Port Douglas - Sydney - Blue Mountains - Melbourne - Perth. Black, White, Red and a beautiful Blue. You guys dont just have an awesome country, but have the best collection...
  2. S

Cortana

Guys, it may be me and my age?? But I have to say that using Cortana on a Nokia Lumia phone when texting is just awesome. I was driving to Leicester on Wednesday when I recieved a text and it come up through my Bluetooth system, then it gave me the option to read it or ignor it. I said read and...
  3. S

Ipod connection with artwork

Guys, not sure if anyone else has done this. I have a Ipod touch 4 in my GTD that i use for my music. It is left in the car all the time. However, although the music is fine, none of the artwork shows on the display. If I use my new Ipod touch with the lighting cable, it works fine with the...
  4. S

which watch do you wear?

Movado, 3 with Black faces and no numerals and one with an electric Blue face and no numerals all with silver hands. One Tag proffessional. ps, not all worn at the same time
  5. S

What Brand TV do you have?

Panasonic Vierra Plasma 50" and 2 32" Panasonic LED TVs. Will purchase a new Panasonic TV 4K when Virgin or Sky can deliver TV programs and channels capable of delivering 4K quality. This will be some time in the next two years.
  6. S

Favourite Movie Quotes

They're Back - Poltageist
  7. S

Winter wash and seal

She is now 4 months old with 800 miles on the clock and just been cleaned. Sonax shampoo, lambs wool mit, Large microfibre cloth to dry and then used Sonax Brilliant shine detailer to complete. Wheels done as well.
  8. S

What car does your partner drive?

White, Ford Focus Titanium X 163BHP. Nice car to drive now that it has loosened up.
  9. S

What is your occupation?

Social Worker, Fraud Investigator! You are the good guys. The pimps of this world are Footballers, drug dealers and politians, to me they all come under the same umbrella. Me - I am a Projects Manager for a Global Packaging organisation.
  10. S

Hot Wings

Guys, has anyone experienced the front of the wings on the GTD Mk7 getting warm?? My GTD wings get hot where the DLR are in the head lamps for about 8-10 inches up the top of the wing. Love to hear you feedback.
  11. S

Parts from China

Just a warning. I am in the manufacturing industry and was asked to go to a seminar regarding replacement parts from around the world. I was horrified from what I saw on some videos that I saw. I know we all like to get things cheaper, but that saying "you get what you pay for" will stick with...
  12. S

Speed camera software for Discover Nav

Guys Could someone on the forum suggest a suitable site for uploading speed cameras software in the UK for the Discover Nav system on my GTD MK 7. I am not brilliant when it comes to uploading and seem to infect my PC with about 50 viruses. Would also need to know how to upload the software to...
  13. S

One Week Old today

Well I have now driven 95 miles in my New GTD and absolutely love it. It has been parked in my regular airport car park for 3 days. What a joy to get in it after a 20 hour day. Keyless is awesome (So Tarty) Dynaudio - Just enough to deffen you but also enjoy the sounds. The DCC is excellent and...
  14. S

Finally Arrived

Just collected my Reflex Silver GTD and have to say that I love it already. There is so much to learn about this car and will struggle for a few weeks, but I know that you guys are here to help if I need. Reflex Silver, 5 Door Manual, Leather, Dynaudio, DCC, Sat Nav, Keyless. Citygate made a...
  15. S

Folding mirrors

Guys, Need to know a couple of things before I recieve my GTD on Sept 01st. Firstly, I have to reverse my GTD into the Garage, but as the enterance is very tight, i need to fold in my mirrors. Is this possible on the GTD and to reverse at the same time or even fold them first?? Secondly, could...