GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SodaSnake

1. SodaSnake

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Jeeeez, love this one. Putting my OE Sports on soon. What's the wheel/tire specs?
  2. SodaSnake

Muffler Delete - stock resonator vs vibrant?

Planning on doing a muffler delete in a few weeks, and I'm currently trying to decide if there would be any major benefits to replacing the resonator or keeping the stock one on.
  3. SodaSnake

FS: H&R OE Sport Springs

I'll shoot you a DM.
  4. SodaSnake

FS: H&R OE Sport Springs

Looking to sell my almost new set of H&R OE Sport springs. I purchased them from another owner who decided to go a different route with their car, but I never decided to go forward with the install and alignment. Asking $140 + shipping
  5. SodaSnake

-

Bomp.
  6. SodaSnake

-

Bomp.
  7. SodaSnake

-

Bomp.
  8. SodaSnake

-

Looking to sell my almost new set of H&R OE Sport springs. I purchased them from another owner who decided to go a different route with their car, but I never decided to go forward with the install and alignment. Looking to get $150 + shipping
  9. SodaSnake

WTB: MK7.5 Muffler Delete

Located in Baton Rouge. Curious what the community has to offer before I start looking at local shops for a custom job.
  10. SodaSnake

(DELETE) WTB: HELIX SUBWOOFER

I'd definitely be interested if it'd available.
  11. SodaSnake

How to tell if my car has a Unitronic TCU Tune?

I spoke with a Uni tech for a bit and the TCU is in fact still in place. The ECU tune, however, is not on the car.
  12. SodaSnake

How to tell if my car has a Unitronic TCU Tune?

Purchased a used 2018 GTI. Previous owner put a stage 1+ ECU and TCU tune. The dealership replaced the ecm prior to sale to pass emissions. I called the dealership to see if there were any warranty flags on the VIN and they said no. So they never reported the ECU tune. Obviously I want to...
  13. SodaSnake

Installjng lowering springs with little automotive work experience?

Curious if this is something that can easily be done myself with some research or if it's better to pay a shop to do the job. It's my daily so I'm just worried about biting off more than I can chew.