GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sjpsound

1. S

Rear Tail Lights on Mk7 2.0tdi 2013

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep looking for the "M" variant I guess, although I can't see much difference in the pictures of the 2 types...
  2. S

Not sure if there is any difference….maybe the tint of the plastic ? Any ideas ? Thx
  3. S

Hi, I need a replacement tail light for my Mk7 2.0tdi 2013 5 door car - part number is 5G0945095M I’ve seen a few on eBay with part number 5G0945095P ( M vs P ) ! Does anyone know what the difference is please ? The bolt to release the lens has come away on mine so just looking for the best...
  4. S

Fault: Lighting Error - Help please !

Ah, yes - that's what I thought....any recommendations of one to get ?
  5. S

I've gpt one on these from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Q2L41VJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It's not showing any fault codes, although I don't know if this is good enough as it was only £30
  6. S

I've only got filament bulbs - no led's....
  7. S

Hi, my 2013 2.0 tdi bluemotion Golf is showing "Fault: Lighting Error" all the time I've checked all the bulbs and all are working fine...any ideas ? Thanks !
  8. S

Touchscreen not responding to touch on right side

Just to update....replaced screen and all is good !:) Thanks again for all your help !
  9. S

I have navigation already, so hopefully this will work ! Thanks for all you replies 👍
  10. S

I've found a couple here that are part number 5G0919605D - they have the navigation button - would they work ?
  11. S

Thanks again Cuzoe, you are the font of all knowledge ! Is the bezel the same for the 5.5" screens as the 6" screens or would I need to buy a new bezel / vent panel ? Cheers, Steve
  12. S

Thanks Cuzoe for the info, do you know if there are various versions / pert numbers for the screen. The seller on ebay wants to know if I've ordered the correct one. I don't want to take the dash apart just to try to find a part number if it isn't necessary....Cheers !
  13. S

Thanks for the reply, yes I've tried cleaning the screen but it doesn't make any difference. I've just ordered a screen from a breaker on ebay. It looks like a fairly easy replacement but I do wonder about the coding. It should arrive at the end of the week, so I'll see how I get on !
  14. S

Hi, I've just become the proud owner of a 2013 2.0 se golf - 1 problem I have is with the touchscreen. It is not responding to touch on the right hand side ( left side seems fine ! ) I have looked on ebay and found lots of screens for sale from car breakers - my question is if I fit a...