GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Six Speed Tsi

1. Six Speed Tsi

Wot Box issues

Hey guys recently installed a wot box. followed all the instructions and wired it correctly after double checking three or four times. online folks mentioned that the accelerator pedal signal needs to be wired to pin4 blue/white wire. I push the gas pedal down hit read on the software and it...
  2. Six Speed Tsi

Wot Box Issue

Hey guys recently installed a wot box. followed all the instructions and wired it correctly after double checking three or four times. online folks mentioned that the accelerator pedal signal needs to be wired to pin4 blue/white wire. I push the gas pedal down hit read on the software and it...
  3. Six Speed Tsi

Weird issue with reflecttuning’s is38 file

idk i checked EVERYTHING. so frustrated
  4. Six Speed Tsi

i’m pretty sure it’s the hpfp tune told ian twice i had it lol the jb4 it’s not the meth controller it’s an AEM kit. I just have the jb4 for testing when I flash it back to stock and use the jb4 the car runs perfectly fine I unplug the methanol and still does it. it actually does it in and out...
  5. Six Speed Tsi

hahahaha but all seriousness i’m running methanol for the direct injection. I don’t want carbon buildup on the valves, I got the math kit for free for a friend and boost juice is pretty cheap for me at a shop that knows me well. 1.8 has common issues of ring failure from carbon buildup around...
  6. Six Speed Tsi

i’m pretty sure it is off the shelf but ian from reflect knows all the modifications but like I said stock tune with jb4 is no problems at all. ian told me to change the map sensor I have a buddy that has an extra one going to swap it in and see what happens.
  7. Six Speed Tsi

Soooooo……… I need help. i got the is38 file from reflecttuning and now this happens. (not even 24hs having the tune on the ecu). i had no problems with the jb4. I could be at any throttle position and anytime over 3000 RPM it cuts throttle or fuel i don’t really know or it’s not giving throttle...
  8. Six Speed Tsi

Giovanni Maggio’s 6 Speed Swap (From Mk7 Golf Tsi FB Group)

It’s the same coding process from coding a 5 speed to 6 speed. and there’s some dash board coding you have to do as well but it’s very simple. if you ever get to that point we will figure out how we could contact each other. There’s no such harness for the manuals. and only thing is the clutch...
  9. Six Speed Tsi

hey. so yes 1000% you need the passenger axle because the differential flanges are different between the five and six speed. Mk5 transmission mount would work but I’ve never seen one firsthand I know if you use a MK7 mount it will 100% work on that mk5 transmission. I just don’t know if the...
  10. Six Speed Tsi

yea these mq250 transmissions are terrible. absolutely baby this transmission because I had my stock clutch slipping with jb4. at the time I had stock clutch, stock turbo and a minor jb4 map and the differential letgo.
  11. Six Speed Tsi

yea it isn’t cheap but if you pull though with it i would love to read about it
  12. Six Speed Tsi

yes same here after going is20 1-2 is a joke especially after is20 buuut the mk7 third gear WOT is pretty nice I rarely spend third and also lost mpg(L/100) from the 6th but 8 months later still makes me smile:) the car never moved out like it does now!
  13. Six Speed Tsi

Happy it worked for buddy:) Recently did is20 and the car rips
  14. Six Speed Tsi

Yes you could but because the ratios may be so different that the ecu may not recognize them and cruise control may not work and the ecu won't know what gear youre in and it will be a rough ride. our ecu's only hold 1.8 ratios. you have the same ratios as a gti.