GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sirspiffycliff

1. S

Mechanics/Service Shop in MoCo?

Looks great. I'll give it a try. If anyone else has any recommendations I'm all ears.
  2. S

Mechanics/Service Shop in MoCo?

Hey guys, I've recently moved from Baltimore to MoCo. I used to go to Country Dubs in North Baltimore to get any servicing/mods done on my GTI and wifes mk7 TSI. Those guys are awesome, and love the work they've done for us. However, that drive has become way too far to take for any services...
  3. S

21877 out the door?

21877 out the door for a Golf TSI Wolfsburg?! Good deal or nah? P.s. I’m putting down 10k... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Diesel Trade into TSI...

Hey guys, Current GTI owner, but my wife is planning on turning in her TDI for a TSI. She doesnt want a GTI, trust me, I tried. However, upon the trade in, is there anything we need to be aware of, including sales tactics to beware of upon this transaction? - Cliff
  5. S

Press the Clutch down, low Squeaky sound

Simple, I press down on the clutch and it makes this low squeak sound inside the cabin. Shifts just fine however. I take it probably needs some WD-40 or some other lubricant?
  6. S

Outdoor B-pillar are JACKED

Had a guy wash my car. Got it back and the B-pillars are in terrible shape. I saw another thread that spoke on this but there were too many options with no real solution. I've heard of buffing and also vinyl wrap. Any suggestions to getting this stuff removed?
  7. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Was not in. But he was the one I asked to do the work lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

No just today ATR. Nate was in and took care of it. These guys do some solid work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

No, just today. Quick oil change. Nate took care of it, Zach wasn't in. I love their work, awesome shop Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

No just today. Saw Nate today, Zach wasn't in. Love their work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

Oil change Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

WTB: Passenger side Helix LED Headlight (Red Stripe)

WTB: Helix or Ed's Headlights Looking for a passenger side Helix LED Headlight (Red Stripe). Hit a deer and busted the thing up.
  13. S

Oh deer...

Went for a little joy ride on the back roads of Baltimore Maryland. On my way home literally 15 seconds from my street, a deer jumped onto a small bridge and hit me... or I hit him... idk. Looks like I'll be without my GTI for at least a week [emoji20] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

Plug in play. 10 min install. Dap has a how-to on YouTube. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

Installed the DeAutoKey License plate led. Great quality, easy install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk