GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by scasey

1. scasey

What's the best mod you have done?

The CarPlay2Air adapter isn't perfect, but I love the wireless carplay and haven't plugged my phone in since.
  2. scasey

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Hi, I did a Map 2 run again, I see now I didn't have full throttle right off the bat (I have no idea why, I thought I did, always worried about hitting the kick down I think), but I did through 3rd in to 4th. Can anyone tell me how this looks and if I can keep on Map 2 with 92 Octane, or move...
  3. scasey

Ok, thank you for the feedback.I'll do another run tomorrow.
  4. scasey

I did a map 2 run with my GTI if anyone has a chance. Limited like others to 92 Octane. Started the run a bit late in the RPM, but otherwise a good run I think. I'm okay with staying in Map 1 if this is pushing things too much...
  5. scasey

2020 GTI S vs. 2017 GTI Sport

I think the only Kia or Hyundai I would buy right now is a Stinger, and there aren't that many of them so the good one seems to hold its value somewhat well and new ones are really expensive. Obviously the Veloster is a good car, but I would never drive anything that looks like that. There...
  6. scasey

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I see it came with the lighting package.
  7. scasey

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I have this, and though these are some glitches, I will never plug my phone in again and its also a lot cheaper right now than it has been. It's a nice pair with push to start since you can have phone and keys in your pocket and just go.
  8. scasey

Awesome, thanks for the responses!
  9. scasey

Thank you for the info. Here is a run I did just now, not perfect, I was a bit late on full pedal (sometimes I trigger the kick down so I roll on to it too slow), and ran out of room but was close to redline this time. https://datazap.me/u/scasey09/2019-gti-92-octane-map-1-85?log=0&data=1-4-14
  10. scasey

Thanks for the tips. I do not have access to E85. I'll do a better run tomorrow when I have more space to rev it out and I'll set the fuel bias. Appreciate it. Edit: Checked, all fuel bias is set to 100.
  11. scasey

Hi, this is from my 2019 GTI using map 1 and 92 Octane. Can I run map 2 on the current fuel I am using? We don't get anything over 92 at the stations around me. Anything look out of the ordinary? I'm pretty new to this, but nothing terrible sticks out I guess...
  12. scasey

OBDELEVEN

The ODBEleven site says long coding for IOS is done, the only features missing now are Coding II, trouble code freeze frame, and output test. Edit: Also Charts, Guages, and Login finder are missing: https://obdeleven.com/en/home/62-pro-pack-0758277987813.html
  13. scasey

JB4 for GTI

I would get a data cable, I was just curious what happens if you don't get one since it is sold as an option. Thanks.
  14. scasey

JB4 for GTI

Since this thread is currently active, can I ask some JB4 questions. What do you get if you just buy the JB4 and no cables or bluetooth connections? Just Map 1? I hear people say they send logs for custom maps, is that still a thing?